SuperMeetup NYC

braid

oak was pretty legit, lots of drinks to be had, my lady friend copped some a77s.. way packed. went to OC but didnt even bother and kept on to odin, 7, and rag n bone but they were all dry by then :/

not too bad a night though

i am :D but Magda is not something I need to see

I went to go see her play at that venue which turned out to be the biggest shit show ever. The sound was terrible and everybody was cracked out. The speakers were blown not even 2 hours into her set, but shes good none the less. Would see her at a different spot.

I think I saw some of you guys at the Tim Hamilton presentation yesterday. I was going to say hi, but thought it would be a bit awkward and also I had to hurry myself up to get 15th between 9th and 10th to get to the shipley and halmos presentation. I'm doing a (personal) photography project on fashion week, so I'm trying to get to as many places as I can get into. I'll try to post the pictures in here as well.

Yeah, I was there from 7 or so to 7:30. Took some photos, had a beer, then left. I believe the people I saw were scott.M and the people he was with. The venue was pretty awesome, but nothing was really happening. If I go out tonight and see some of you guys, I'll definitely say hi.

Anyone else here going to the styleforum related parties on saturday? One at CEGO with some clothes dropping and catered by a jewish deli (with free booze) and then at night the party is at selfedge (more booze). Probably taking the bus saturday morning.

Will give handjobs for a couch to crash on for saturday night if anyone could help me out. Broke as shit

Fuuma, I passed out after work. I'll text you tomorrow, I should be free after about 5pm.

I also passed out but it was around 5-6 in the morning, you missed some wild drinking at the another magazine party at Jane.

As I said, at Tim Hamilton.

There's a pretty decent place on 9th and A I believe, it should run you no more than 16 or so, not sure about the name though, something generic.

i'll check this place out, though i wasn't at any tim hamilton party man, must be some other 5'7 kid that wears cloak in nyc.:confused: