SuperMeetup NYC

braid

128775901264397115.jpg

anything going on tonight?

I might be at DUMBO too ... what a coincidence.

This is semi random but I wasn't sure where to post.

Anyone here a filmmaker/do filmmaking/study?

I'm looking to produce a short film for fashion week in FEB. I've written a treamtent and did storyboards but don't know where to go from here.

Would be intrested in meeting up and bouncing ideas off someone that might be in the biz to get the ball rolling in the right direction.

Let me know

[email protected]

hay guys.fashion show thang and an awesome art book fair today all day till I believe 7pm @ PS-1 in L.i.C.

dsc0541d.jpg

picture00041o.jpg

8218_149408014348_690804348_2496631_6159145_n.jpg

Any Superfuture kids looking for shit to do this Saturday night in the city...come through...I'm spinnin' alongside my man sHaKe. Mucho joints. Free...and $5 drink (liquor) specials, all night. Word.

Anybody in new york down with my dior jackets? I should hawk them around the sufu meetups haha.

HELLO NEW YORK

I'm coming to the city, probably staying at the POD, november 12th - november 15th

I was hoping someone, anyone, might know of a.) a decent place to park for relatively cheap..doesn't have to be anywhere near my hotel, just inside the city. if anyone has a parking spot available, let me know and we'll set up some kind of remuneration (finance, clothing, or alcohol)

also

i'll be in the city

whatsup?

HELLO NEW YORK

I'm coming to the city, probably staying at the POD, november 12th - november 15th

I was hoping someone, anyone, might know of a.) a decent place to park for relatively cheap..doesn't have to be anywhere near my hotel, just inside the city. if anyone has a parking spot available, let me know and we'll set up some kind of remuneration (finance, clothing, or alcohol)

also

i'll be in the city

whatsup?

cheapest is to find unmetered residential on-street parking, the only problem is it can take some time to find an empty spot (depending on the neighborhood) and you may have to move it on friday for street cleaning.

i have never paid for garage or lot parking in the city so can't help with that

if you do go the street parking route, make sure you carefully read and understand all signs that might apply to your spot and that you're not blocking a hydrant or driveway

i'd park in williamsburg just over the bridge. you should be able to find a spot relatively easy if you're driving around during the day while commuters are out. like RTI says, you'll have to move it one day for street cleaning or pony up for the gnarly ticket.

i'll 2nd franks chop shop.

yeah, but there are a lot of questionable nightclubs around there so your car may end up a little lighter in the rims and hood ornament department.

Pretty sure the street parking on 31st btwn 9 and 10 is free, the road is dead and I see cars there all the time and no meters sooo

They're a little bit aways down south though, donno why club goers would make it up there.. It's the street my dorms on so I'm always on it and the cars have seemed pretty safe, i've had my friends park there before without an issue on an occasion or two