SuperMeetup NYC

braid

i will be in NYC November 18th - the 22nd to work the Pop Up Flea for Tanner Goods for ACL

hit me up kids, i need some help. Gonna be there two days earlier than everyone else. Aint ever been to NY / eastcoast...

need a couch, or floor... willing to hook you up with the oregon deliciousness... (just need help on wednesday night, thursday night possibly. )

already sent out a few PM's but htought I might interject here a bit.

also hit me up, we're gona be doing an afterparty at the Ace most likely. I'd like to fucking see all you guys. Don't know how long it will be til I can go back...

also...Someone, anyone wanna go skate? I don't know what the weather is gonna be like but im gonna bring my stick

i will be in NYC November 18th - the 22nd to work the Pop Up Flea for Tanner Goods for ACL

hit me up kids, i need some help. Gonna be there two days earlier than everyone else. Aint ever been to NY / eastcoast...

need a couch, or floor... willing to hook you up with the oregon deliciousness... (just need help on wednesday night, thursday night possibly. )

already sent out a few PM's but htought I might interject here a bit.

also hit me up, we're gona be doing an afterparty at the Ace most likely. I'd like to fucking see all you guys. Don't know how long it will be til I can go back...

also...Someone, anyone wanna go skate? I don't know what the weather is gonna be like but im gonna bring my stick

There's a skatepark in the 100s along Hudson River, if I remember correctly.

any good shit this weekend? there's the vice anniversary party, but that will be a dumb zoo to wait in line forever for.
Dress as some sort of cultural cliche from 1994, or you probably won't get in[/Quote]

damn, my rodan t-shirt is in storage somewhere - otherwise would loan to you and you'd get in double quick-like

but seriously who wasn't sick of seeing all those bands live back then