SuperMeetup NYC

braid

Hey kids.

Homi and I are going to RUB BBQ sometime in the early evening on the 12th. Anyone interested in some beer and possibly a whole pig, give a holla.

Yo I'm down, I've been meaning to chek out rub and see if it's really all I've heard it to be

i like dallas bbq's early bird special; 2 honey half-chickens + 2 soups + rice for $10 is unbeatable, no matter how dry the meat.

expecting tons of negrep.

spoken from a guy from the south (sorta), dallas BBQ is horrible. I thought people just went for the Texas sized margeritas?

you go to BBQs for the cheap ass food, not for quality.

fette sau is still my favorite, but daisy mays and hill country are right on it's ass. look up blackboard eats.. they have a 30% off all you can eat at hill country through the 12th.

you go to BBQs for the cheap ass food, not for quality.

fette sau is still my favorite, but daisy mays and hill country are right on it's ass. look up blackboard eats.. they have a 30% off all you can eat at hill country through the 12th.

I feel bad for you b, the shit I eat back home is definitely quality.. I never go to BBQ for cheap ass food cause cheap ass BBQ fucking sucks to eat, if I want cheap ass food I'll go to mcdonalds and end up way more satisfied.

I have heard good things about hill country from my boss though sp thanks for the tip, I'll be taking advantage of that

we used to do sufu meetups at hill country. they had this system where they put stickers for each thing you ate. we quickly decided to remove the stickers and pay $6 for dinner.

this trick is no longer possible :(

(they also had free shots at 8&9pm, once me and dark took about 15 each)

How THE FUCK are you going to tempt a brotha like that? You publicly anounce a 20cent wing AND 2dollar pint spot minutes from my front door and then forget the name?! Almost tented enough to neg.

My main spot has 2 dollar pints all night every night but it is seriously

lacking in wings utilities..

I wanna say it could be epsteins, but I could be wrong. Epsteins is 25 cents for the wings though.