japanese beasting over american jawns?

the_state

we all know that many americans of this board tend to beast out over japanese exclusive goods, but is there anything that makes the japanese search out US proxy services and bus out their best google translation skills?

in short, what are some american goods that are sought after in jap-land?

Guest chemi
Original pressings of classic jazz records. Basically anything on Blue Note, Impulse, Riverside, Presitge, etc. Especially if they are mono. But then again, they get beasted over here too.

seriously, they will drop some crazy loot for some vintage jazz. $1000 for some non-OG pressings? yes prz.

white wimmenz

the funny thing is

japland has all these american items that i can never find in the states

its crazy

EG always goes for some insane prices on yahoo.jp

Yeah, Japs are always on the most innovative fashions. Seems certain that they would love Eric Glennie. (10).

i remember watching this show on Japanese people in the whole Chicano lowrider lifestyle. Interviewed some Japanese dude with a Japanese accent trying to speak with a English Mexican accent...

That stuff....

Rockabilly stuff also.

I've seen japanese sites charging even more for shit brands we don't care about like True Religion. Probably could make some decent change grabbing some at stores like off 5th, nordstrom rack, century 21 and others then flipping them on yahoo.jp or other japanese clothes selling places.

abercrombie & fitch

I've heard about this. I think I heard somewhere that Abercrombie started limited the amount of stuff that you could buy because of the fact that people were buying clothing from the store and then sending it over seas to their family. I can only think about what the line will be like for the flagship store opens over there in the next few years.

I've heard about this. I think I heard somewhere that Abercrombie started limited the amount of stuff that you could buy because of the fact that people were buying clothing from the store and then sending it over seas to their family. I can only think about what the line will be like for the flagship store opens over there in the next few years.

Worse than the krispy kreme line.

Guest jmatsu
Quite possible. I know that there are plans to open a flagship store in Tokyo, but I don't know when.

there has been a sign in ginza forever....

who knows and who gives a fuck??

Russel Moccasins

White's boots

Redwing

Danner

etc....

Basically, any OG bootmaking company in America

Japanese labels have said manufacturers make amazing styles exclusively for the Japanese market in sizes that will never fit me.

Fuck.

word, but i mean shit that's literally exclusive to america. jap exclusive danner and red wing are all over the place, but is there some sort of yankees gear or harley parts that makes them fap fap?