Skate shoes?

firebad

Just got some Busnitz ADV in black and they are ridiculously nice. The toe is perfect.

yeah those are nice.  how sturdy is the mesh collar?

i imagine it somehow getting shredded up by grip tape over time 

yeah those are nice.  how sturdy is the mesh collar?

i imagine it somehow getting shredded up by grip tape over time 

I think they put it together pretty well. The exposed foam parts just barely surround the ankle, the rest of the collar is just the same suede that's on the toe. I don't really anticipate it getting shredded. 

• 1 month later...

I just began skating the vans chima pro, in blue floral.

They are the type of shoes that feel like they are going to slip off your feet even though you tied the laces up hard.

I put a hole through the canvas in the first skate, and they gave my toes mad blisters.

I wish i had of just kept them for wearing normally. 

q3qr.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I just began skating the vans chima pro, in blue floral.

They are the type of shoes that feel like they are going to slip off your feet even though you tied the laces up hard.

I put a hole through the canvas in the first skate, and they gave my toes mad blisters.

I wish i had of just kept them for wearing normally.

q3qr.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

why would you skate these the construction looks like shit, and obviously has little support around the ankle.

why would you skate these the construction looks like shit, and obviously has little support around the ankle.

A bit of adventure / leap of faith

It's not long before a new pair of skate shoes are usually upon my feet, no big deal

I usually skate the dc council.

Edited by Lukenstein

does anyone skate NB numerics? 

i wore vans for a while because they were grippy. but most of the models were either too heavy or offered little support. i switched to adidas and have been pretty pleased. i wore campus vulc for one year then switched to busenitz (non-vulc).

i also heard good things about DC chris coles but DC is just not steezy enough.

Edited by herpsky

edit: trailer kinda wack but the trainers aite

anyone by chance handle these in person yet?  what's the sizing and fit like

i don't think they've officially released yet (aside from the online store and the london pop-up)

anyone by chance handle these in person yet?  what's the sizing and fit like

i don't think they've officially released yet (aside from the online store and the london pop-up)

If it's anything like the previous version (non-vulcanised sole), it'll be a 1/2~1 size small depending on how wide your foot is.

If it's anything like the previous version (non-vulcanised sole), it'll be a 1/2~1 size small depending on how wide your foot is.

Yup.. Tried them on and went up a full size. Think the workout is a women's shoe.

I have been skating the Brian Anderson SB's and I have to say I am impressed.. Super grippy and great shock absorption..Third pair in three months 3  2 hour sessions a week..I should be getting fit..

I have been skating the Brian Anderson SB's and I have to say I am impressed.. Super grippy and great shock absorption..Third pair in three months 3  2 hour sessions a week..I should be getting fit..

cosign to the BAs. the fact that it looks more like running shoe is also a plus for me because i feel like im stuntin harder on non-skate days like when im casually walking around whole foods getting some of that good good.

• 4 weeks later...