Koreans I need your help!

djrajio

dismal your on a fucking roll.

unfortunately during the sufu meet up @ mass, we say many gay boys wearing those sunglasses and even a kanye look alike sporting an A&F track jacket with those hideous glasses.

i think thomas was too busy hitting on little girls to be noticing though...

Dear jesus, did he have the fake Lavinz as well? I wonder if T is over the 'everybody is beautiful' newbie phase yet, and if he's gonna start being less forgiving about how terribly dressed all those girls are...

The girls were both like solid 5/10's, but it was Tuesday, they were dressed slutty, and my roommate was cockblocking with all his might, so huge bust there.

Desparate times call for desparate measures. I would've hitten a chaji masaji instead if it was a no go.

Funny thing with korean guys - they always be trying to cock block and pull that hyung/senior power trip with little results. fags.

Guest winq
Korean girls dream of this, where she is a housewife with a BMI of 5 and wears Chanel boucle skirt suits for doing the wash in:

http://bp2.blogger.com/__bC2F1W2fyU/SAcWn-DWmNI/AAAAAAAAAyw/GQgeiq-4WMc/s1600-h/bscap0019.jpg

The reality of that, is that the average Seoul apartment fits inside that living room. An apartment like that one in the picture is actually located in Sydney. There are a handful of those kinds of places in Korea, and they cost $10,000-$20,000/month to rent.

there's a huge flying FISH OUTSIDE THE APARTMENT. OmG :eek:

this is the best thread so far in 08.

Dear jesus, did he have the fake Lavinz as well? I wonder if T is over the 'everybody is beautiful' newbie phase yet, and if he's gonna start being less forgiving about how terribly dressed all those girls are...

both t and brian have those foreign standards when it comes to asian womenz - the slantier the better. makes me think if foreigners think the slantier the eyes, the slantier the pussy.

i will see what he can pull and commend/reprimand his actions this weekend. lets cross our fingers and hope he gets laid within the first two weeks. might have to recommend fucking in a dvd bang to get the most for his won.

I was delegated to orange top girl by my friend, but in retrospect I probably got the better deal, the other girl had one of those weird optical illusion faces where her face is put together at 5' away, but any close and all the features start to blur. They both had the fitted baseball caps on, with those same kinds of outfits as in the picture. Typical Hongdae girls.

Korean houses with all those fluorescent lights man, you can't get any mood going in your bedroom. Shit is either lab bright or pitch black. Oh well, my roommate scared off every girl I brought home in the 3 months I lived with him anyway, so in the end, no difference there.

okay you guys are making it seem like it is way too easy to get pussy in korea/japan...makes me rethink my priorities and shit.

your chest tattoo = mad korean vaginaz.

im sorry, but if you cant get laid here in korea, then by all means you should crawl in a little hole and just die.

both t and brian have those foreign standards when it comes to asian womenz - the slantier the better. makes me think if foreigners think the slantier the eyes, the slantier the pussy.

i will see what he can pull and commend/reprimand his actions this weekend. lets cross our fingers and hope he gets laid within the first two weeks. might have to recommend fucking in a dvd bang to get the most for his won.

Tell T to use the 'I'm a DJ from London' line on girls. If he doesn't make that work, I will be SMH. He needs to be picking up older chicks (the normal sexy kinds, not the kinds who don't randomly show up in clubs and end up spewing on you when are out on the steps fingerbanging them, I will tell those stories at a later date), so we get some funding for our project. I am working on that myself.

okay you guys are making it seem like it is way too easy to get pussy in korea/japan...makes me rethink my priorities and shit.

It is easy, but guys make it more complicated than it is. I've seen guys go through some long, vicious dry spells in Seoul. Those guys are usually so ugly that nothing could help them, though. Lib, you'd do really well in Seoul, I think. You're 1000 times steezier than the cunts you see in the clubs and out on the streets. You'd probably hate the way most girls dress over there though, I have the feeling.

^ just how legit, disease-free are those places? i've only seen it in the movies...every other "art house" korean flick has em, yea?

these girls have monthly testings for stds and do provide bareback rides and will clean you up with a sanitary wet moist prior to the deed.

and credit cards are accepted.

:)

^ just how legit, disease-free are those places? i've only seen it in the movies...every other "art house" korean flick has em, yea?

okay so im gonna have to make a trip out there, and yo i can play the role of cute dongseng or something.

I wouldn't want to wager against the house, when it comes to those places man.

You really gonna head out Asia way? Seoul meetup would be huge.

The typical single Korean guy:

-wears lots of distressed Abercrombie-type stuff with nonsensical English prints on them, replete with floppy distressed fishing cap,...

Mom picks up the essentials on her market runs, like crappy clothes, etc. For everything else, mom will say 'you don't need that, you little shit! You should be studying!'

Funny thing with korean guys - they always be trying to cock block and pull that hyung/senior power trip with little results. fags.

These accounts mirror my own experiences so closely, it fucking creepy. Granted, Korea's renowned for its homogeneity, but i'm starting to believe that these testimonials are the de facto standard and not some gross generalization. shit spreads like wildfire.

what's fucked up is that the women these guys were with knew all this shit to begin with. nevertheless, these bitches still meticulously planned their lives out with these pussies (yet, as merely their ancillary figure in the women's lives, their true goal being an ideal pad/family/social standing...read dismal's treatise on women's dream).

i can't count how many times late night talks with their wimmenz after the guy passed out drunk results in confessions of their husbands/boyfriends transgressions - the guy's a momma's boy (apparently there's a korean term for this well-know, widespread phenomenon) who puts her 2nd, the guy acts/dresses like a little boy, the guy screams out his true love's name (the 1 he should've married despite his parent's protests) while fucking, et al.

so while the women concede that their lives will be spent with sniveling, stunted growths, they move on as if that's not only the accepted thing to do but also the socially required thing to do. korean fait accompli.

what i'm trying to say...dismal's absolutely correct - show any semblance of a backbone, self-sufficiency, individuality (key), and confidence (2nd key) and you'll end up the modern day pied piper, a grigory rasputin that mesmerizes & hypnotizes all women that cross your path. These qualities are the ultimate steez that no fake lavinz can get you (at least for any extended period of time).

but be prepared - if you can successfully carry this out, the good is balanced with the bad. you'll be the target of all ridicule and scorn (read jealousy) as guys (and jilted girls) will brand you a lothario and like dizzhizz & dismal state, find their ways to bring about your ruin.

wow i just read this whole thread. dismal sure knows his stuff.

your chest tattoo = mad korean vaginaz.

im sorry, but if you cant get laid here in korea, then by all means you should crawl in a little hole and just die.

Dizz, are you telling me i should go crawl in a little hole and just die?

my friends are trying to take me to 안마 방's but honestly im damn scared about getting any STD's.

im assuming you would use a condom...so wats the problem other than the fact that ur fuckin a hooker.

unless you're not planning on using condoms then you should be worried

from wat i hear, you should be more worried with fuckin random girls at a club or bar than a prostitute. atleast a prostitute always (?) uses a condom.

iwht that said, keep in mind tha you're still fucking a prostitute lol.

from my experience as a korean dude in america, you get two types of korean girls. and within those two types, are subtypes.

i shall begin to debrief you on the psychological anatomy of the korean woman's mind.

we shall begin with the typical korean-american christian. this is the girl who is ready, and willing to spam her facebook with bible quotes, random " I LOVE JESUS " bumper stickers, and putting "Jesus, my #1 lover! " as their political/religious views. this christian girl is willing to whip out the random " ill pray for you! " comments when you talk to her about a problem.

this is the easiest type of korean girl to get to sleep with. a girl who is usually willing to spam her xanga/myspace/facebook with jesus references is usually the typical girl who can't get a maternal/paternal love at home, so she has to rely on god to get that love. once you actually get this girl to fall in love with you, then you have her life in your hands. she'll immediately think about marriage ( and maybe even tell what color scheme the wedding should be. )

sex is easy, but not exactly the best. she'll likely cry after you penetrate her, because she's conflicted with god and her love ( you )

but likely she'll take it like a champ, and will probably be willing to dish out anal for you.

oh shit i'm feeling lazy. i'll come back to the other korean girls later.

^^what scais said.

srsly, we're in a raj thread & there's talk of hookers? total antithesis.

mind you, i don't have a problem with the prostitutes (no problem with hustlin any way you know how)...but instead, the consumers they cater to. i've known a few guys back in college that frequented parlors - weakest shits in every respect. i suspect this analysis runs across the board.

hookers are a threshold you don't want to cross - once over, you've fixed in your mind what's right & wrong with women...and not in a healthy, beneficial way.

dismalfuture is korean. and we're not overly generalizing about koreans all together, we're generalizing in the context of wat we're talking about.

of course still the majority of girls in korea and korean girls dont fuck anything that says hi to them. we're talkign about the minority that'll fuck anything that drives up in a BMW

as sad as it is, a lot of the generalizations are absolutely true in today's society. Many girls at clubs will do whatever to get with a guy who seems to have the $$$. I mean my friends were telling me how the girls were glancing at what kind of watch the guys in the club were wearing to see if the guy had the balla status or not.