Super...Smokers?

I actually really like them (and I hate dip). Tastes really good and gives a nice tingle.

How do they compare to real snus like Skruf? Want to try that really badly.

I actually really like them (and I hate dip). Tastes really good and gives a nice tingle.

How do they compare to real snus like Skruf? Want to try that really badly.

Yes, I actually tried some of my Norwegian friend;'s. They were far more intense. He also had this "extra strength" snus.... wow. I can't remember the name of them, I will ask next time I see.

Haha snus. I tried it once when a wannabe Norwegian friend brought some back from his exchange in Stavanger. Wasn't a fan but he gets on it even though he's a non-smoker.

Recently been having Davidoff Virginia Light Magnums. Gotta love duty free.

Yes, I actually tried some of my Norwegian friend;'s. They were far more intense. He also had this "extra strength" snus.... wow. I can't remember the name of them, I will ask next time I see.

I quit smoking with snus, but i still have a few cigarettes a week just for pure pleasure. There are a lot of brands that make extra strong versions, but be forewarned you might vomit if you try them & don't use oral tobacco frequently. It's a shitload of nicotine to the face. If you were interested in trying swedish snus check out the General snus website. They recently started selling some products at higher end tobacco shops through the US & you can use the store locator on their site to see if it's available near you.

Oh I forgot to mention you can get a free trial pack from the site if you're willing to give them the last 4 digits of your SSN

i wouldve been with you on this about 2 months ago. camel turkish silvers and camel turkish royals are better. even better is rolling your own cigarettes (on my 1st pack ever now). started out with samson, but i'll try drum next time, i rolled one with my surf teacher's tobacco in france this summer and it was great, but the tobacco is probably not as good here. also sometimes rolled golden virginia in france, loved that shit (but maybe a bit too sweet for me to smoke regularly).

i wouldve been with you on this about 2 months ago. camel turkish silvers and camel turkish royals are better. even better is rolling your own cigarettes (on my 1st pack ever now). started out with samson, but i'll try drum next time, i rolled one with my surf teacher's tobacco in france this summer and it was great, but the tobacco is probably not as good here. also sometimes rolled golden virginia in france, loved that shit (but maybe a bit too sweet for me to smoke regularly).

cosign, i tried rollies too but even with a cig roller I couldn't really get the hang of it. stopped smoking for a while, and then bought a pack of camel turkish royals. it actually tastes rather good, unlike the godawful marlboros my friends smoke. that's what you get for hangin' out with a bunch of asians i guess.

actually when they saw i had camels they were like "you fucking would get camels" (being the only white guy in the group)

but since i hadn't smoked in a good month or two my throat got hella raw and hurt like a bitch. getting better now though, hopefully i can smoke a cig tomorrow after my finals over.

you guys are going to hate me for this but.....

Is it possible to enjoy a scotch and a cigar and still stay very fit????

I like scotch and wine and would rather enjoy these with a cigar as opposed to drinking too much beer. I like cycling and squash and going to the gym and have been pretty fit in the years since quitting cigs - are there any none smokers out there who enjoy an occasional cigar and does it affect your fittness level???

Since you're not inhaling I can't imagine the occasional smoke clogging up your respiratory system and hindering your activities. Anything in moderation...

Besides, I know track stars who smoke tons (of weed) and they're pretty much fine.

sunday - stressed i only have $50 till payday,

monday - only have about $40 after buying cigarettes

tuesday - due to stress, mondays pack is gone, creating more stress

wednesday - super stressed about lack of money, cigs, and gas

today - $4, gone through 3 packs of cigs, and my car is almost empty.

smoking ruins your life kids!