Super...Smokers?

aside from smoking tobacco, does anyone inhale any other herbs?

(besides marijuana)

mullein_verbascum_thapsus-gc001_1.jpg

Great+mullein+bud+07+May.jpg

ive been smoking mullein on and off for about a year, if you haven't heard of it look it up, its pretty interesting, its good for your lungs, as weird that may sound, but the smoke cleans out your lungs and can help get some of the tar from cigarettes out.

you can also add random herbs to tobacco for flavor, i have only tried lavender but there are plenty of options.

This is an interesting post. Do you just purchase these as plants and you have to process it yourself?

This is an interesting post. Do you just purchase these as plants and you have to process it yourself?

i suppose you could, but a any local apothecary should have whatever herb you want, already dried. and cheap.

http://www.dandelionbotanical.com/

thats the store in my area, i can get a 1oz blend of marshmellow, lavander, and mullein for about $2.16 or something super cheap.

EDIT: kava is a cool plant too, i think its a pepper or something but you can steep the roots to make tea (or freebase it, whatever your into) and it has a euphoric effect,

ysl admitted that he did not like the flavor of his own cigarettes, but woman bought them so he continued to sell them.

its sad to say but the name and box are the only reasons i want to try them. i wish knew where they were sold so i wouldn't have to buy a whole carton online :S

Also that site has whole cartons of lucky strike filters for $33 before shipping :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

we all set a date to proxy different cartons, and the swap can be held after we receive our cartons. that way we would all have different cigarettes, and be able to decide what was best assuming we still would like to buy moar cigs online.

My old cigarette-injector broke (Premier Excel), just bought a new, different one on eBay (Top-O-Matic).

I'll review it for all the (?) MYO here once it arrives.

i had a real silver cigarette case that i kept polished and pretty all the time, but i lost it while helping my friend move :/ anyone know where i can get a nice replacement? looking for designer class, but nothing way to overpriced. $200 would be the limit.