Super...Smokers?

i just got back from a road trip to montana,

anyways we cut through idaho, & i bought a carton of parliament lights for $49.60 after tax.

i don't know about the rest of you sufu'rs but im paying 9.86 for each pack from the smoke shops in the city. In a gas station its over $10 a pack easy.

my girlfriend picked up a carton of camel 99's for $37 something, ridiculous!

oooohh & the carton i ordered is from a friend in belgium who is on holiday, so who knows when it will get sent, if it gets here before the swap, cool if not then i still have some other brands im sure people will like.

oh wow, in seattle for a week, went to get my first pack of AMERICAN SMOKES and i got all flustered when they didn't have davidoff at all and got.... camel lights?? what the hell its like smoking cardboard. how can i immigrate to flavour country?

gas stations don't have anything,

davidoff are hard to find but they are out there, and they are amazing, dunhills are more common in smoke shops and those are good too.

but your in america! splurge, get a pack of parliaments, camels and marbs taste like trash

thats a great collection, and i'll just have to chain smoke these and get some newports(the presidential cigarette)

are winstons and pall malls(and dunhills) the same ones we have in canada? i like winstons but pall malls didn't really strike me as anything special and dunhill were pretty good, will have to grab some parliaments (full flavour of course)

yea i dont know what people are talking about, pall malls are horrid, parliament lights are good too, but the problem is lights are too light sometimes, and the full flavors are very harsh.

our winstons, marbs, everything taste diff then in canada, go ahead and try winstons if you like them, but i personally think they are a waste of money.

oh to beezup, i smoke newports on rare occasions, they are the only menthol i like.

i recommend parliament lights, dunhill fine cuts, nat sherman mcd,

or you say your in seattle, there is a smoke shop in pike place that sells davidoff white's, the best cigarette around but they are $15 a pack.

Na G, I don't think they make a clove. Pretty sure it's just "normal" and menthol.

Anyway, they're really good.

And random thought: if I had the money, I would smoke like a gillion packs of Dunhill's a day.

its called market tobacco patch. its very hidden, so excuse me for giving horrible directions, but its on the north end, (on pike st, facing the big pike's market sign turn right and walk down that way)

there will be a hallway type thing with more shops located inside one of the buildings near the Piroshky Piroshky

Piroshky+sign.jpg

anyways find the hallway and when it forks turn left and its the last little shop on the left. that is where i get the special shag tobacco i've mentioned before. and they got a nice collection of cigars and such, and of course davidoff.gif

i found davidoff whites at TobacCenter or something like that in downtown(in what appeared to be the smoking district, so many smoke shops) and they were $11 so maybe you should hit that up save the $4

anyways, wasn't really impressed with them IN COMPARISON to the davidoff golds. still really nice, and i got a pack of newports just because i wanna be like obama, and they are perfect. so so so good.

yeah newports are definitely the best menthol imo. only thing i would smoke over newports is marlboro black menthol. but i have to get them shipped from japan if i want them.

sometimes i like switching to smooths, just once in a while. i like the way they burn, but i get sick of smoking them after a pack.

so newports are my reg pack of smokes.

lol and ive tried pall malls before, they arent terrible for the price ($5 dollars vs. $8 for newports in nj) worst cigarette ive ever had is USA's. def worth dishin out the extra 3 for newports though

winstons in the usa are disgusting. pall malls aren't great either. i don't like menthols so i hate newports. overall i think that cigarettes in the usa are made with crap tobacco and are sold more expensive than anywhere else (10 bucks a pack of marlb reds in nyc??!!).

unfortunately as my supply of camel essentials and lucky strikes from europe has gone out, i've been smoking camel turkish royals, camel turkish silvers and camel lights (blue pack) lately. i can't stand marlboro's (i used to like the 27's but got tired of em).

i think that cigarettes in the usa are made with crap tobacco

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBAuM1fLKRk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBAuM1fLKRk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

You are entirely right!

yea i have tried the davidoff golds, they are really good,

nothing beats the european davidoff's though, i forget what they were but it was a cream solid box.

best cigarette i have ever had.

and anywhere in north america, the tobacco is pure shit compared to the rest of the world.

and anywhere in north america, the tobacco is pure shit compared to the rest of the world.

I agree with this but on occasion I can't resist a processed and ammonia-treated cig. I usually smoke AS periques (black box) but sometimes grab a pack of camel wides or turkish royals if I wanna change things up. Also, I'm surprised you guys all hate pall malls so much. For their price I definitely prefer them to USA's or mavericks, even if I'd rather have a premium pack regardless. At least they burn slowly. NY is getting hit with another tax increase of $1.60 per pack day after tomorrow. I might cry when i see the average carton price rise above $100 here in the city. I feel so violated...