Super...Smokers?

name: jebeebus

what i have: american domestic (relatively cheap around here, ~$4/pack), just ask

what i would like: lucky strike original filters (at least a carton), camel nutty menthol (japan), anything else good that's not found in the US

I bought some of those periques the other day, pretty good, but damn they burn forever!

name: duckfeet

what i have: marlboro light (soft pack only)

what i would like: dunhill fine cut/ nat shermans that aren't $8+

love smoking--- willpower is a joke--- i just dont care enough--- i dont transcend the nihilism of this day-and-age.

I'm quitting smokes.

Or at least the smoking habit I developed. I was sick recently with a cold but I felt like I had bronchitis or some shit there was so much gunk in my lungs.

Anyway, I'm 4 days into quitting, and had a dream about smoking last night :X. It will be good to see how long I can hold out!

Ya, basically same shit happened to me...still coughing a lil today and it was terrible over the weekend. I haven't smoked since Saturday...so I have to just talk abotu cigarettes and smoking in order to not actually smoke haha

So many requests for foreign cigarettes, so few who can provide :(

EDIT: On a side note, if i were to paypal enough money to someone for a carton of Dunhills, could I get arrested for tax evasion? Or does no one care?

name: charles

what i have: all the normal american cigarettes, plus access to rolling tobacco from the netherlands (amsterdam) france, spain, england,italy, japan, and here in the pacific northwest. oh + nat shermans, & davidoff's.

what i would like: anything, other then menthols and a pack of something i could get at the gas station.

Edit: more specific, i don't want a pack of american camels, or marbs.

name: samsikle

what i have: marlboro black menthol, dunhill frosts (from the philippines), anything american domestic

what i would like: camel nutty menthols, gauloises, anything international and smooth, any cool flavored cigarettes (not so much cloves)

name: acidline

what i have: ask and I can find out what I can get and what I can't

what i would like: some fucking seven stars goddamnit

name: haploid

what i have: merican Spirit (regular) tobacco in a Premier/Premier Light Cigarette tube*

what i would like: Gauloises, Dunhill, Nat Sherman (not a menthol fan)

name: Maydenchina

what i have: Mild sevens, any american domestic stuff, plus local smoke shop specialties (will update once I go by to see what they got)

what i would like: Lucky strikes (Menthol is ok), Seven Stars, Marlboro Black (if its the charcoal filter kind), or any recommendations

name: jebeebus

what i have: american domestic (relatively cheap around here, ~$4/pack), just ask

what i would like: lucky strike original filters (at least a carton), camel nutty menthol (japan), anything else good that's not found in the US

name: duckfeet

what i have: marlboro light (soft pack only)

what i would like: dunhill fine cut/ nat shermans that aren't $8+

name: charles

what i have: all the normal american cigarettes, plus access to rolling tobacco from the netherlands (amsterdam) france, spain, england,italy, japan, and here in the pacific northwest. oh + nat shermans, & davidoff's.

what i would like: anything, other then menthols and a pack of something i could get at the gas station. more specific, i don't want a pack of american camels, or marbs.

name: iakonafuji

what i have: aAccess to Marlboro Blacks Menthol, and the rest are regular American cigarettes...However, my local 7/11 never stocks cartons of anything other than Winstons ($50/carton), so he charges that much for 10 packs of anything in the store..

what i would like: Marlboro Ice blasts (at least a carton or two) and Raleighs (Mexican Cigarettes) or Faros (Unfiltered Mexican Cigarettes) please and thank you

name: imratherunique

what i have: nat shermans, dunhills, davidoffs, american spirits, your run of the mill marlboros, parliaments, etc.

what i would like: FILTERED Lucky Strikes, Full Flavor Parliaments, gauloises, marlboro gold edge

name: moneytuff

what i have: red gauloises

what i would like: nat shermans

so far it's all posters within the US, which definitely might not be such a bad thing anyway since some folks have international cigarettes to swap or can go get something good from local speciality tobacco shops. we'll keep it open for a while since this thread moves slowly.

like i said, how it should be done is up in the air. if anyone has suggestions, post 'em.

somebody please proxy me caster 7s from japan.

or filtered lucky strikes.

Caster. I love Caster. I bought a carton in Asia a few months ago out of curiosity, having never heard of it before. SO good... after i finished that carton, i went back to my usual Mild Sevens and i was like "ugh what is this..." and realized how good the Caster's were.

Smoking filtered Lucky Strikes from Jpn right now (thx beef), killin me lungs

name: iakonafuji

what i have: Access to Marlboro Blacks Menthol, and the rest are regular American cigarettes...However, my local 7/11 never stocks cartons of anything other than Winstons ($50/carton), so he charges that much for 10 packs of anything in the store..

what i would like: Marlboro Ice blasts (at least a carton or two) and Raleighs (Mexican Cigarettes) or Faros (Unfiltered Mexican Cigarettes) please and thank you

name: imratherunique

what i have: nat shermans, dunhills, davidoffs, american spirits, your run of the mill marlboros, parliaments, etc.

what i would like: FILTERED Lucky Strikes, Full Flavor Parliaments, gauloises, marlboro gold edge

edit: im assuming this is for swapping a single pack, im not coppin cartons