ask JJ

junglejane

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jj, i heard someone smacktalking cookies saying brownies are far better (because they're packed with far more fudge).

how do i respond to this travesty?

also, to your previous sentiment.

what types of cookies are available for selection?

preferably non-sugar, non-aspartame.

brownies are like a really spongy rectangular cookie. whoever was talking smack on cookies doesn't know his shit.

as a beginner I will have you start with nilla wafers. as you go up levels the goodness of cookie will escalate.

jj

smoking is kind of disgusting. my cab driver started smoking during the ride yesterday and i thought i was going to suffocate

(sorry for not asking any questions)

no cookie for you.

JJ- What kind of cookie should i have today? I'm probably going to this local bakery and am deciding between a butter icing cookie, chocolate chip, orange white chocolate chip or iced ginger. Please help

p.s. the answer isn't all of them i can only choose 1

GET ALL OR GTFO

JJ,

Why do you smoke cigs? Will you ever quit?

I smoke cigs because I like the flavor. when I smoke too frequently, the toasty flavor goes away so I quit for awhile. I might quit altogether. might not.

JJ what were your more creepy sounding +rape messages like? Have you ever sent creepy +rape to any sufu guys?

And to cotton OMIGAW LOOKITDAT WABBIT! I feel bad for him, he can never get it on with some female bunny cuz most of them would be too small they'd get cruuuushed. Imagine if it turned carmivorous for human meetz.

I rarely get creepy messages. I do give out creepy rape on occasion though.LULZ

did you love me any less after i gave it up on the first date?

how is our babby doing?

did being unable to get you balenciager make me seem like less of a provider?

- my love for you still burns as brightly as the sun on a really sunny day.

- the brown babby is doing good. little fucker has expensive taste tho. yesterday he refused to put on his huggies and requested some disposable Bless cloth diapers.

- yes. what kind of responsible babbydaddy doesn't send his babbymomma her monthly ready-to-wear?? fo' shame.

have you ever received a neg rep on this forum?

yes. from jmatsu.

for the record, it was supposed to be green.

She has now....

NOOOOO!!!

should i change my username.

i hate the black eyed peas.

but join date and my huge green penis are so important.

WHAT TO DO

change it to fergie. she's not with the black eyed pees anymoar.

dear JJ,

long time reader, first time writer. can you recommend some sufu friendly womens labels with a price range under $300

please and thank you

i'm taking a girl shopping and i realized i'm clueless as to what girls wear.

Dear JJ,

What's the best way to ask a girl out? It's been a long time since I've been in this situation because I've was in a long term relationship for a while and the other girls I've met through friends or the girls have been the pursuers. This girl was also the one who intially approached me, but I feel that I should take the next step and ask her to spend time with me out of our usual "get coffee after class"? Specifically should I ask her to join in non traditionally date activity, like going to an art gallery, or should I ask her to dinner/movie/whatever and just make my intentions more obvious?

Thanks

Hocus Pocus

Not junglejane but...

Art gallery art gallery art galley. Bone up on the art first too, being able to talk about the shit on the walls like you know what you're saying is magic.

Guest jmatsu

i wanna get this girl to let me do her in the bum, but she is too chicken. i even offered to buy her a new bag, but she still won't let me. how can i persuade her to partake in the pleasures of anal sex?

are your female friends into sufu-friendly shit or previous level shit?

what are your thoughts on corny white girls?

previous level. I was wearing some balenciaga platforms one night and my friend was all "OMG those shoes are sooo 'american chic', i think paris hilton has them too!" I was like FAIL.

I think corny white girls are useful. it makes finding a non-corny white girl a real event. It's like going to the goodwill and finding a rick owens piece in the middle of all the gross XXXL t-shirts and adidas track pants. they also act as a filter, guys that would like a non-corny white girl but doesn't want the hassle of looking for one/waiting patiently for one to cross his path just settles for the corny broad. these guys are usually stupid or just ones that want to jump on the bandwagon.

Two questions:

1) Why do girls like the monogamy?

2) Why don't girls like High on Fire?

1. what's wrong with it? it's not like we LOVE it, we just find it unnecessary to satiate our 'needs' with more than one man. you should feel lucky that your body is the only one your girl wants.

the girls that dislike monogamy usually avoid getting into a relationship altogether and stay single.

2. ????

dear JJ,

long time reader, first time writer. can you recommend some sufu friendly womens labels with a price range under $300

please and thank you

price range for what? shoes, pants, tops, dresses?

i'm taking a girl shopping and i realized i'm clueless as to what girls wear.

if she's a corny white girl take her to the mall.

if she's not, take her to your local barney's. if she can't afford anything in there, at least you'll get points for taking her somewhere where she can ogle at louboutin shoes and feel the softness of RO jersey.

Dear JJ,

What's the best way to ask a girl out? It's been a long time since I've been in this situation because I've was in a long term relationship for a while and the other girls I've met through friends or the girls have been the pursuers. This girl was also the one who intially approached me, but I feel that I should take the next step and ask her to spend time with me out of our usual "get coffee after class"? Specifically should I ask her to join in non traditionally date activity, like going to an art gallery, or should I ask her to dinner/movie/whatever and just make my intentions more obvious?

Thanks

Hocus Pocus

I think the art gallery is the best way to go. or a MoMa if you are near one. get coffee after you do. avoid dinner+movie, you risk coming off as unimaginative, and also you can't beat the conversation that can come after/while being at an art gallery or museum.

Dear JJ, Why arent there more girls in engineering , they all seem to like biology so much?

insider knowledge. so whenever guys complain that girls get all pissy when they get their period, we can say "DO YOU KNOW GUYS HAVE MONTHLY CYCLES TOO??? IT'S CALLED SPERMATOGENESIS. AND YOU GET PISSY TOO, YOU KNOW."

Dear JJ.

Sometimes I wonder what the best flavor of ice cream is. What flavor would you recommend?

Thanks!

CHOCKOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH DUH!!!

i wanna get this girl to let me do her in the bum, but she is too chicken. i even offered to buy her a new bag, but she still won't let me. how can i persuade her to partake in the pleasures of anal sex?

what bag is it??

you have to convince her that you're going to be gentle and if it hurts at least one bit, you'll stop. maybe go on a really fun date where you might have drinks. I'm not saying get her drunk but maybe a little more 'relaxed.'

buy her shoes too.

jane, what do u touch urself at night to?

tyrese videos/his characters from past films?

STOP SHITTING UP MY THREAD

GET OUT

I'M GONNA GET MY HENCHMEN TO NEG RAPE YOU

i'm in the same boat as furien. and this boat is full of dick. =/

i'm in the same boat as well and I wish there was more wimminz to dilute the peen concentrashun :(

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH A "get her shoes" could be the answer to almost all of guys problems with girls.

i'm in the same boat as well and I wish there was more wimminz to dilute the peen concentrashun :(

hurray to you for being in engineering! i don't know why there are so few... but on the plus side, my girlfriend's in the same engineering program as me, so that makes things great. she's smarter than me too; which is..kinda awesome.

there should definitely be more girls, as most guy engineers are powerfully lame.

Guest chemi

cookie related:

i just discovered how good maria cookies are when you dunk them in milk. what's your favorite dunkable cookie? milk warmth? thanks jj!