ask JJ

junglejane

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not much, cotton and OMC started beatboxing while darkanimal vogue'd to the beat down mission. ordinary stuff.

SHE'S LEAVlNG OUT DA BEST PARTZ. Darkanimal fuckin' jumped off the balcony from his hostel room with his UMBRELLA. He just felt like it cuz after taking a massive shit, he thought he could float down.

OH and JJ's slings and stones pants tore to pieces because it couldn't handle it... it wasn't ready for the jelly.

I have pictures.

DEAR JJ

Is it possible for a guy to be friends with a pretty girl or will it always lead into sexual tension?

Thanks

Serge

it will lead into sexual tension. I know everyone will say "no way I have my best friend that I'm not into at all and she's hot" or whatever but think about it. you and her get along really well and she's attractive, you make each other laugh, etc etc. it's only natural for stronger feelings to arise!! I think it is a matter of time. they may lay dormant for many years or they can awake and bite you in the ass as soon as you cross into 'the friend zone'.

the problems come when attraction is one-sided.

Do girls love or hate being thought of as fag hags?

On a related note: is it passé to have a fag hag?

fag hags are what's up.

but really, it's just a cute name for a girl that's friends with a gay man. why would that ever be passe'?

JJ, what is a fag hag?

see abuv

is today, 09:08 PM #33

geekbonchic

really gay?

I think he is looking for his fag hag. are you up for the task?

better yet, will you be my fag hag?

JJ- I'm sure I ask for every guy here....What kind of guy catches the eye of Mrs. Jane?

you gotta be steezy and non-ugly (but not incredibly hot because then I think you think you're stuck up and better than everyone which is an immediate turn off). no pretty boys!!

are you really from the jungle like da brothers? and is your real name jane?

is big bird a boy or girl?

I come from the depths of the jungle. one half of my real name is jane.

big bird is an asexual entity.

Will you wear my pants?

I will and I have! :D

youdiegoodhw7.png

also

cookiemonsterxd9.jpg

jj if i buy you these undies will you wear them 4 me?

will they give me those freak-ass anti tan lines on my ass if I do?

i am hungry.

will you make me a sandwich?

THE DOCTOR PRESCRIBES ONLY COOKIES

SHE'S LEAVlNG OUT DA BEST PARTZ. Darkanimal fuckin' jumped off the balcony from his hostel room with his UMBRELLA. He just felt like it cuz after taking a massive shit, he thought he could float down.

OH and JJ's slings and stones pants tore to pieces because it couldn't handle it... it wasn't ready for the jelly.

I have pictures.

STOP SNITCHINNNNNNNNNNNN

5 minutes!!!

jj, i heard someone smacktalking cookies saying brownies are far better (because they're packed with far more fudge).

how do i respond to this travesty?

also, to your previous sentiment.

what types of cookies are available for selection?

preferably non-sugar, non-aspartame.

JJ- What kind of cookie should i have today? I'm probably going to this local bakery and am deciding between a butter icing cookie, chocolate chip, orange white chocolate chip or iced ginger. Please help

p.s. the answer isn't all of them i can only choose 1

did I miss anything when I went to go nap after breakfast?
not much, cotton and OMC started beatboxing while darkanimal vogue'd to the beat down mission. ordinary stuff.

Plus Will gave me your pantses to hold and I tried them on. They didn't fit.

JJ what were your more creepy sounding +rape messages like? Have you ever sent creepy +rape to any sufu guys?

And to cotton OMIGAW LOOKITDAT WABBIT! I feel bad for him, he can never get it on with some female bunny cuz most of them would be too small they'd get cruuuushed. Imagine if it turned carmivorous for human meetz.

9Od92391upY