ask JJ

junglejane

this one girl is in a long distance relationship. i am supposed to go w/ her to dinner/drinks on sat. do you think i can fuck her, since she apparently hasn't been getting any? if not i ain't gonna go.

I think that would depend entirely on you. If you try to persuade her, yes. But if you just eat with her and don't try? No.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jmatsu
I think that would depend entirely on you. If you try to persuade her, yes. But if you just eat with her and don't try? No.

never not working

yeah i know, but i was trying to get a female perspective.

of course, girls never want or never try to have sex with guys unless they persuade them, convince them, maybe even torture!

poor creatures can't even think by themselves :(

u gotta take them to the bed (back seat) wrists tied...

after pay for everything, of of course...

in that case...

you gotta make sure she keeps on saying no :mad:

It's definitely an arduous task, but I suffice.

Really the advice I was trying to give was that to "fuck" that girl he'd have to at least try, simply eating with her and not showing that he's attracted isn't really going win her over. I'm not saying women don't flirt, but if you don't show a mutual attraction she'll probably think he's uninterested.

Of course he can bypass the courtship process and just break out the whips!

this girl moved in with me, but i think she's been cooking meth while i'm out

how to proceed

find her stash and hide it

Dear jj,

I've seen a lot of babbies on campus lately, mostly with hot single dads. How do I get in on cute babby and/or hot DILF action?

-gbc

those DILFS takin their babbys out for a spin is analogous to a girl/guy taking their doggy out for a walk to be easily approachable. Go up to the hot papi and say "OMG YOUR BABY IS *ADORABLE*", don't forget to bat your eyes at them.

Or offer your services as a hot babbysitter. go to their house in hotpants and a fringed vest.

this one girl is in a long distance relationship. i am supposed to go w/ her to dinner/drinks on sat. do you think i can fuck her, since she apparently hasn't been getting any? if not i ain't gonna go.

Well, if she is really into her BF she won't respond to your flirting, no matter how persuasive, so I guess you can try. Watch out for hints like "oh, I'm so excited, Im going to see my guy in a week! can't wait!"

why kind of guys do you like? :D

(probably been asked, sorry)

I like hot papis.

Is the aquarium a good place to take a girl on a date?

The aquarium is an AWESOME place to take a girl on a date!!

i'm obsessed with julia frakes

what are your thoughts on her?

Well, I like her blog and she's very articulate which is a plus in my book, but even though I never thought I'd say this, I think she's WAY, WAY too skinny. She's beyond Vlada and Snejana standards.

Dear jj,

This be driving me crazy. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Thanks,

Teh niu gai

They both spontaneously came into existence, I thought this was common knowledge??:confused:

Dear junglejane,

I'm having some friends over tonight to play poker at my house. Realizing that playing poker with friends stylewise somewhat of a previous-level event, I had the idea of 'upgrading' the occasion a bit by serving some good wine and fancy snacks. I was thinking of a nice Sancerre with some raw oysters or perhaps just some boquerones and gambas in garlic/spicy olive oil. Do you have any good ideas? Please keep in mind that I'd prefer not to spend too much time in the kitchen.

Yours truly,

A loyal reader

Dear junglejane,

I'm having some friends over tonight to play poker at my house. Realizing that playing poker with friends stylewise somewhat of a previous-level event, I had the idea of 'upgrading' the occasion a bit by serving some good wine and fancy snacks. I was thinking of a nice Sancerre with some raw oysters or perhaps just some boquerones and gambas in garlic/spicy olive oil. Do you have any good ideas? Please keep in mind that I'd prefer not to spend too much time in the kitchen.

Yours truly,

A loyal reader

sounds like the worst game of poker. ever. Why not switch it up to a bridge game if you wanna sissy up the occasion?

a proper game of poker consists of smoke, alcohol, chips and a poorly lit room

JJ,

in general, are there lots of hot mexican women in mexico? I've seen some sweet ones in California and would imagine they would be hot as well in Mexico. The only problem is that all the decent girls i have seen from mexico are "los emos (las emas?) and goth-ish. Your input?

dear JJ

If a Girl touches your chest and goes you "must work out" and then asks to see you in a tank top means she is fishing right?

Im sure it does but she is a bit older then me (3yrs) and way cooler. I kinda know her, but more so in a business sense as i work at the bank and did some credit stuff for her.

mtl gal (ss) feel free to chime in as well.

dear JJ,

as a woman, I trust your opinion infinitely more, and because I was raised in a feminist household, I hold women higher in esteem than myself as an preexisting factor, but I also want a female perspective that really has no connection to the situation on the whole - so here's my question: I've been seeing a girl who has a boyfriend. He goes to school way far away, but he visits occasionally. Originally I held back on the physical part but we both basically conceded to our desires/needs/whatever. But she won't drop her boyfriend for history reasons. So is it gonna most likely end with both of us getting hurt, or just me? I never wanna hurt the girl, especially since I like her so much, and my upbringing already makes me peg everything on myself, so am I throwing stones at my own glasshouse here?

I seem to always dig on women who are already involved. It's becoming an issue.

sincerely,

jeep

EDIT: p.s. GBC already weighed in with some prescient neg rep. feelings are hurt, but not that hurt. still would value your thoughts. probably in line with his.

sounds like the worst game of poker. ever. Why not switch it up to a bridge game if you wanna sissy up the occasion?

a proper game of poker consists of smoke, alcohol, chips and a poorly lit room

Fortunately we're not in high school anymore, so we skipped snacks and opted for some nice single malt and __________.