• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest what job

my bad forgot to add sarcasm meter

xD

don't get your panties in a bunch

(not that you had enough ass for that to be possible anyways)

that hobag is just ugly and dresses like shit. no originality or innate style whatsoever, she just throws the most clashing jawns on and people eat it up and call it "quirky". No appeal as a model either! her photoshoots are so lifeless. I guess I hate how hyped up she is.

If I weren't too lazy to find her nudes in here, I would totally be arguing with you over her model qualities. (However, I do agree that she dresses pretty wack.)

On a related topic, why do I feel so good after dropping six bills on a leather bag?

If I weren't too lazy to find her nudes in here, I would totally be arguing with you over her model qualities. (However, I do agree that she dresses pretty wack.)

On a related topic, why do I feel so good after dropping six bills on a leather bag?

because the diplomats welcomed you so warmly to the BALLA club

jj,

I saw you say you are not an ass woman. does this mean you now hate me and would like to cease our e-relationship? or does your love transcend my physical attributes?

ain't no mountain high, ain't no valley low, ain't no booty wide enough bay-bay!!

hey jj,

Why you kno like thick hips and asseses? first beyonce (always beyonce) and now "dat ass" in the best waywt

I do appreciate a luscious bootay. what I don't like is when shiz is not proportioned, like the pic in best waywt. I also believe beyonce has good bootay, regardless of the fact that I find her annoying.

depends on how loaded the love of your life is.

i'm not jj, i know

this is my answer, thank you egypt.

JJ can you do a handstand?

I can if I am against a wall. if I am not, I will fall. I am clumsy.

Dear JJ,

Coffee, Espresso, Tea or Energy Drinks?

pour all of the above into a bowl and drink

lie down and anticipate the pleasant tremors that will overcome your body

jj,

should i buy these bolo ties? or is it fuckin wack?

dear J,

I don't like them. I find them a bit gimmicky.

Guest jmatsu

dear jj,

this one girl i'm kinda into has dark nipples and a dark puss. i like pink color more better. how can i make her stuff more pink??

Just tell me when and which McDonalds, and I'll come sing for you love.

amy winehouse, don't you know that they do birthday parties at IKEA now? that's where I'm doing mine.

dear jj,

this one girl i'm kinda into has dark nipples and a dark puss. i like pink color more better. how can i make her stuff more pink??

it pains my heart to tell you this, but dark nipple color ---> irreversible process. if you dump her, will you tell her it's because of the color of her private areas? what happened to the girl with the stinky bajingo?

Guest jmatsu

it pains my heart to tell you this, but dark nipple color ---> irreversible process. if you dump her, will you tell her it's because of the color of her private areas? what happened to the girl with the stinky bajingo?

that sucks.

i don't know what stinky bajingo girl b doing now days. i assume her bajingo still b stinky.