ask JJ

junglejane

If I feel like I am underpaid and underappreciated (I'm sure everyone feels this way at their respective jobs) should I talk to my boss about it or wait until he gives me my review and see what he says about my work-related abilities and duties?

Taaaanks.

Teh new guise.

wait for review. what's more, make your own review and give it to your boss.

JungleJane

Do you have jungle fever?

Thanks.

i has it

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The '50s were so weird because they had cars and suburbs but 50 years earlier marriage manuals were graphically advising exactly how to hit the g-spot on wives and what long term value that hit of the g-spot would have.

jj, suburbs or g-spots? Please explains your answer.

jj,

which ass is bigger? julz's or coco's? which do you like better?

I'd like to know which JJ thinks is better in terms of proportion... c0c0 is a very small chick.

jj i have a question,

how do i go about actually becoming more than common friends with my prom date, (if you catch my drift)? should i just ask her to dinner before hand to see if i can get something going? maybe bring GHB? become a victorian gentleman? breakdance battle someone in front of her to win her honor and love?

i need some options.

sincerely,

jewster

jj,

which ass is bigger? julz's or coco's? which do you like better?

must do a grab test. texture and consistency are important factors.

what do you think of domestic violence? like it? hate it? why?

hate that shiz. why you gotta beat down your wimmen/mens? that's for wack-ass buttsluts.

pillow fights are cool though. so is tickling/wrestling fights.

fish or chicken?

chicken of the sea.

c8e0d8a27982f6db34302b8bp1.jpg

who knows a good 'vitamins' dealer? PM pls

The '50s were so weird because they had cars and suburbs but 50 years earlier marriage manuals were graphically advising exactly how to hit the g-spot on wives and what long term value that hit of the g-spot would have.

jj, suburbs or g-spots? Please explains your answer.

I explain to choose g-spots as an answer.

I'd like to know which JJ thinks is better in terms of proportion... c0c0 is a very small chick.

coco has latina ass

that's hot

jj i have a question,

how do i go about actually becoming more than common friends with my prom date, (if you catch my drift)? should i just ask her to dinner before hand to see if i can get something going? maybe bring GHB? become a victorian gentleman? breakdance battle someone in front of her to win her honor and love?

i need some options.

sincerely,

jewster

you should write down the reasons why you would like to court her. then rap them while you are at dinner. bringing along a friend to beatbox along will grab you some extra points.

you should write down the reasons why you would like to court her. then rap them while you are at dinner. bringing along a friend to beatbox along will grab you some extra points.

should i try and hire biz markie???? would that be the best way?

Please take a picture in your nighty.

and PM it solely to numero_uno_3xl so he can maginez wurr the xtra cupcake frosting will go .

JJ be the hawtness fellas dontcha know ?

dear jungle jane?

why do i realise regret is too late,

yet make the same mistake again?

yours regrettfully,

BECAUSE U MAD STOOPS

jj why are you an aggy hater.

that hobag is just ugly and dresses like shit. no originality or innate style whatsoever, she just throws the most clashing jawns on and people eat it up and call it "quirky". No appeal as a model either! her photoshoots are so lifeless. I guess I hate how hyped up she is.

dearest jj,

is it true what bbd said "don't trust a big butt and a smile??"

if yes, why not?

because any self-respecting betch who had a big butt and knew it would NOT be smiling!