korea :: seoul :: general

thomas_highstreet

you can get cheetos and doritos here but they are kinda hard to find. ive seen some in the grocery story in the department store at teh apkujeong station, and at the hannam supermarket off the oksu station.

what i need is a cheap toaster over, fucking sick of grilled and fried shit, need to make some corn bread

yeah, ovens are a commodity here man. But worth it even if you have to pay like $150 for one. Just so much better eating with an oven.

You can buy pretty much everything in Seoul now, within reason, including all the Cheetos and whatnot. Just gotta know where to look.... Only thing I'm missing lately is proper tomatoes, and I've had them in Seoul before too... once, but they were well worth it...

corn bread??? damn alva you a funny dude.

nah dude, like the other day i was at the store and they had corn bread mix, and i just glanced at the cooking preparations and thought it said stove top directions. i get home and see that its all oven, so im thinking damn need to get an oven now.

you probably bought 치토스 and not the real-deal export strength Cheetos, lol. They have flaming hot and regular cheetos, sun chips, and then some different Lays here at select shops. Lots of good Pringles flavors too, I like the feta and tomato flavor and it's 'light' too.

You can get a whole lot of stuff in Korea, people just don't know where to look... say this while sippin a margarita made from freshly juice limes. ;)

Korea is horrible for food, though I won't lie; because in the 2 weeks I was there, I didn't get tired of soju+ddoboki combo.

sup ted! yeah i hear the food in tawain is quite epic. one day i need to venture over there and meet up with some clients and try the local delicacies and hookers when time permits.

Middle aged korean women scare the fuck out of me.

I crossed a stale green walk sign and some lady gets a jump on the green light and drives straight at me, I assume not even noticing I'm there. Had to literally jump out of the way to not get hit. Then of course she lays on the horn, rolls her window down and starts bitching me the fuck out in korean while driving slowly next to me for a whole block.

I started telling her to fuck off in Japanese, before I realized she would have no idea what I'm saying.

Guest umhaha84
Middle aged korean women scare the fuck out of me.

I crossed a stale green walk sign and some lady gets a jump on the green light and drives straight at me, I assume not even noticing I'm there. Had to literally jump out of the way to not get hit. Then of course she lays on the horn, rolls her window down and starts bitching me the fuck out in korean while driving slowly next to me for a whole block.

I started telling her to fuck off in Japanese, before I realized she would have no idea what I'm saying.

next time that happens I know it sounds horrible but try to get hit. spend few weeks hospitalized you'll be awarded with settlement money of up to 10k (probably more if you broke you bone + she was violating the law)

always good sales, but the buys are all shit. Go figure. Assorted rare gems if you know where to look for them and are not size 44-46.

MiK, you old enough to get into a bar yet or what? Or just juice bars?

after all those months of being team dmz soju boy, i expected something warmer dismal. i am quite frankly dissapointed.

lol.

still here dude. dont mind dismal - he's just a bit swamped with his own line and midnight snacks. i'm sure he'll warm up should you buy him booze but it MUST BE IMPORTS ONLY otherwise he will just throw that shit back in your face and make fun of your jawns.

haha, it's pretty quiet around here lately.

Turns out my wrist wasn't broken, but I did tear a ligament and I have a little brace I should be wearing on it for the next few weeks (but am not)

nah I was probably doing okay but I got all stressed out the other day and I went and hit like 5 dollars worth of baseballs, and fucked my wrist up good. I was really going to the clinic to get a prescription for something good, he just gave me this velcro brace thing instead.

Probably gotta wait like another 2 weeks for hitting baseballs again. :( That shit is my only real hobby nowadays.