korea :: seoul :: general

thomas_highstreet

hey i hope you guys can help me out with this as i fly back to korea tomorrow. how many bottles of alcohol can i take with me? i have 2 bottles of tequila that im going to be taking back but i kinda want to take 3, but i think i heard that 2 is pretty much the limit everywhere.

hey i hope you guys can help me out with this as i fly back to korea tomorrow. how many bottles of alcohol can i take with me? i have 2 bottles of tequila that im going to be taking back but i kinda want to take 3, but i think i heard that 2 is pretty much the limit everywhere.

Alvh,

Two bottles but you can press your luck and bring 3. Been super busy with Drew and making them jawnz but hopefully we can meet up soon and drink some of that good ish and chase it down with some shit domestic brews.

Have a safe flight.

Any recommendations for cobblers/shoe repair places? I mainly just need heel repairs done. Can those little kiosks that are all over the place be trusted?

edit: preferably around Hongdae/Shinchon

you can pretty much go anywhere if it's just for heel repairs. i'm not too familiar with the hongdae/shinchon area but the kiosk next to the galleria department store is quite reputable for high end brands but i'm presuming a heel repair can be done anywhere without any fear.

officially its one bottle... 2 is fine though. i brought 3, and 6 cartons cigarettes, but got stopped and searched in customs... luckily 4 of the 6 cigs were sobranie rainbow jointz and they thought they were candy!... pretty damn lucky on my part!

ahh.. 16days till the sexiest man ever to set foot on korean soil returns.

i bringing plenty of british wool and swiss zippers. i feel like last summer my swagger was pretty juvenile.... i mean... the weather forced me to dress like a schoolboy non stop. winter = heavy wools, good shoes, mad hoez.

Alvh,

Two bottles but you can press your luck and bring 3. Been super busy with Drew and making them jawnz but hopefully we can meet up soon and drink some of that good ish and chase it down with some shit domestic brews.

Have a safe flight.

actually yeah, i got a bottle of good tequila as an offering for the temple, i was gonna bring another to share with the korean teachers and another to share with the friends but im not sure if im gonna have time now to buy another bottle to share with the friends. so teachers and toj it is.

i bringing plenty of british wool and swiss zippers. i feel like last summer my swagger was pretty juvenile.... i mean... the weather forced me to dress like a schoolboy non stop. winter = heavy wools, good shoes, mad hoez.

i dunno about you natives, but my wintering in seoul blew chunks

too cold for human beings

going to aus for the winter this time :cool:

yo, i'm going to korea on thursday, i just found out today. last saturday, i "committed" an offense for being in a park after it closed and will have to go to court november 17. will i have any problems at the airport? i'm traveling with my mom and my parents don't know, so i'd rather keep it that way. i'll be back before november 17th in new york by the way.

Guest umhaha84
oh, and is underage smoking ok over there? i'm 16, so will they sell me the cigarettes, and can i smoke them in public? oh, and any suggestions for good cigarettes to try over there?

you're homo for worrying too much.