korea :: seoul :: general

thomas_highstreet

anyone know of rooms available? already checked worknplay.co.kr

thanks

people usually crosspost on englishspectrum and eslcafe I think, but it's always worth it to check all of them. The best advice I can give you though, is to make some Itaewon-area local friends fast, and get on their facebooks, ask everyone in person, rooms go quickly and are rarely advertised publicly. Rocky Mountain Tavern, etc, the usual Itaewon dives where ESL teachers will be, are your best bets, there might even be fliers and whatnot.

Be careful, btw.

i dont know dismal, jessica is getting quite popular these days so i think shes worth more than a pair of lavinz. i gained some weight after i met my girlfriend last year and so i do not fit those dior 21's i bought when i was in korea 2 years ago any more so what i would appreciate more is if you pay for my lipo/gastric bypass or just buy me bigger size diors, it would be much appreciated.

haha why is korea so damn overpriced? went to shinsegae yesterday and just browsed around louis vuitton and i was shocked at the prices. i copped my gf's speedy in the states for 700 something after tax, i thought it would be cheaper here but they said 95 man won so i was like wtf.

and dizz, you mean anma as in the dirty anma's right?

sup niggahz

Coming to Seoul from japan on the 28th for a weekend to buy kwija's DH luster napoleon jacket, for $6k. My boss back in the US is actually sending me here to buy it for him, hes a weird motherfucker...

anyway, as I don't have much to spend and will be there alone, with no korean knowledge, any suggestions on lodging and shit to do or see? any input is appreciated!

Dude isn't paying for your accomodations? Love hotels are pretty cheap and nice here but on the weekends they get kinda packed and go up in price, like $100 on those days. I spent $230 the other day and stayed in the Park Hyatt, which I found out is more worth it if you rape the bar and room service and then the check out bill will be more like $500 :o

Boss expects me to go fly in fly out same day, but I want to at least check out the city a little bit before I go. I booked my ticket so I could stay all day saturday.

I guess I'll just bite the bullet and get a hotel...appreciate the advice.

I wish it were colder so I could wear his jacket and go out for a while.

you will like it, the Park is the best in Korea, the bathrooms are insane. The rest of the 5 star hotels in Korea resemble Best Westerns with nicer tv's and beds and cost low 3 figures; the Park Hyatt, once you get in and open the closet doors up, makes you go wow.

It's connected to COEX mall through the subway underpass so you can go check that out too, nothing to buy in there but it's got A/C and lot of girls just wandering around.