korea :: seoul :: general

thomas_highstreet

OMFG. i hate u charly. wtf happened last night. all i remember is drinking a bottle of soju, peeing on a car, throwing up in a cup and puking out a taxi.

ps. your cousin is cute. tell her said 안녕

ps ps. im still drunk.

lol. I guess I was busy when Scais was peeing on the car, but I heard this story today and it was entertaining.

Charlybrown, you (and I) gotta take it easier on the drinks (completely wishful thinking concept, since it's Thursday now)... Korean cold medicine works wonders though and it doesn't make you tired, we can find some of that later.

lol. I guess I was busy when Scais was peeing on the car, but I heard this story today and it was entertaining.

Charlybrown, you (and I) gotta take it easier on the drinks (completely wishful thinking concept, since it's Thursday now)... Korean cold medicine works wonders though and it doesn't make you tired, we can find some of that later.

I thought soju was korean cold medicine.. reason why I've been drinking so much of it (9.99999)

we definitely have to take it easier. I'll probably give my liver a break today and save it for tomorrow;

probably those "mexican nachos" - they were something completely wrong for sure

I think it's karma for stealing that beezies burgers last night. Has to be. I deserve it, I'm a fuck. I wouldn't want someone stealin my Bulgogi Burger if I was gonna get my eat on.

I think it's karma for stealing that beezies burgers last night. Has to be. I deserve it, I'm a fuck. I wouldn't want someone stealin my Bulgogi Burger if I was gonna get my eat on.

yo that girl should thank you many times over.. that bulgogi burger tasted like it was on some 7-11 microwavable burger tip

yooo. we should get our drank on this weekend. my last weekend in seoullllllllllllll

tomorrow (busy with family shit on sat/sun)

dis is down, as should dizzhizz (right?)

anyone else?

I think my stomach has finally expelled all of the demons and I'm back to regular programming, but I'm pretty wasted feeling. I gotta go to Dongdaemun and Itaewon in a moment but don't really want to go out, fuck.

So what's the verdict for tomorrow (Friday) ? Throw in some suggestions, and charlybrown wanted to bring his friend along. We might as get pretty fucked up and obnoxious, tomorrow is my last day of freedom. :(

i'm thinking bbq in rodeo and just getting straight drunk. perhaps we can kick off the festivities at about 9ish.

alva - come out too! call me on my new cell phone no.

alright, ill try to make. i never make any plans but this sounds pretty fun

yo dizzzzz, where'd you go last night??? all I remember is you throwing back all those shots and then pulling a houdini

you missed out on charlie's performance in a dance contest where his shirt came off

and dis pulling a "scais"

btw dis, how's your wrist/arm today?

yo my dick didn't come out in the middle of the street so i wouldn't consider it a Scais move, but fuck me and my arm, I can't even move this shit.

BTW yesterday was 'be really cute and hang out with your ugly friend day' for all girls across Korea. wtf was up with that shit