korea :: seoul :: general

thomas_highstreet

could've stayed at the original Temple of Jawnz, but that place is history and belongs to a crazy bipolar guido now. :(

I am not really sure what you can do for 3 weeks, that's pretty short man. There's a few love hotels in Shinchon that are like 20,000W/night. Maybe throw up an ad on worknplay or English Spectrum?

Thursday the 16th, 7pm, Shinchon (Not Shincheon!! don't fuck this up) exit #4 I think it is? Bring 30,000W to get smashed, and get ready to play some baseball too. (pounding tequila and then going out in this weather to play baseball on a full stomach is the worst concept ever, lol)

Then we're gonna do Saturday too, go to Club Answer. Get all cute looking for that.

you have to look 'cool', Alvahroe. Since you are not Korean, then you are automatically cool to Koreans. (0.0001) Suffice to say, don't worry about it, and try to get all cute looking for us guys.

where is club answer?

also is t-shirt and jeans cool, cause i hate dressing up.

it's right across from the Prima Hotel in Chungdam Dong. Sara will be promoting that night so expect lots of heads and so called fashion heads.

t-shirt, jeans and white skin is A-OK. see ya on sat then.

it's right across from the Prima Hotel in Chungdam Dong. Sara will be promoting that night so expect lots of heads and so called fashion heads.

t-shirt, jeans and white skin is A-OK. see ya on sat then.

who is sara?

anyway, cool t-shirt and jeans will do. im planning to get my ocd on, most cause i have no choice, always a forced matching concept.

what happened to dosados? We kept missing them all. Me and dan walked by the AA clique yesterday, they looked kinda sad walking in the rain.

think suk khun just called it a day... wanted it to finish as a bright flame rather than a burnt ember?

im gonna try and pursuade him to host another night at my seoul studio/showroom '10... R I P

apparently she came from the armpit of california and became a rockstar promoter out here. she primarily promotes for answer with her whitenoize parties, but they do bring out the artsy-fartsy types and the recent scandalous pictures gracing the webpages of the chungdam club scandal is all due to her and her papparazi crew.

let's go style on these bitches and represent. i hope dismal comes out of the woodwork on this one.

who is sara?

anyway, cool t-shirt and jeans will do. im planning to get my ocd on, most cause i have no choice, always a forced matching concept.

its just a bunch of pictures that surfaced on the net from a normal night of clubbing at answer. nothing extreme to the western eyes but deemed irratic behavior by the locals, since it is technically the Chungdam/Kangnam location with a bit of Hongdae flavor.

WEAK.

Guest umhaha84

fuck,

looks like I'm one step away from being invited to Oki-ni Amb. program (the one I can cop jawns for 40% off) They want to me write an email about myself, is there anyone who wants to help with that email?

In exchange of the service I'll proxy oki-ni order (40% off nonsale items) for no charge.

HELP!

I was one step away too, but after I sent the last e-mail it ended up being that I couldn't count my study abroad time in Spain as a Spanish residency and their US positions were already filled :(

if you want I can pm you what I sent them so you can have some sort of example to look at, but obviously you want to mention that you are into fashion/participate in fashion communities and are eager to contribute to their program