korea :: seoul :: general

thomas_highstreet

and scais, no worries.. but just to let you know, this is the last night I can actually hang out during my stay.

tomorrow night - I'll be in bundang

tuesday night - final hang out with my older cousin I'm staying with

wednesday night - sleeping over my uncle's place because he's driving me to the airport thursday morning

i really need the help of the sufu community

i'm goingn to be in incheon airport at 9 at night on tuesday and my buddy who was supposed to house me is stuck in another country so now, i'm fucked

i have a friend to meet who's staying in a hostel, but i have no idea how to find him.

i have no idea how to use the subway or go to a cheap hostel in korea though god knows i will try

can i PLEASE get someones korean number so i can call from a payphone or something if i need help also

someone gimmie some tips

second and third! need the laceup high oxfords in black, Givenchy for meeeeeeeee

Steak meetup+drankin final farewell/TOJ handover ceremony for Charlie tomorrow, 7pm'ish in Itaewon, dizz you down?

i think he can get an employee discount of 30% and access to all family sales.

anyways, i'll come out to the 'twon later tonight. i'm going to stop by home and then come out at like 9ish.

no steak for me.

:(

dismal - hit me up when you wake up.

see you homos later tonight.

i think around 30 manwon total waking-up-at-6-in-the-morning salaryman :D

thats a good budget to work with...get some shit that they obviously can't get back home...i was thinking some ginseng could be a good idea or like a shit load of dry goods at the dept store for the cupboards.

you can get cheetos and doritos here but they are kinda hard to find. ive seen some in the grocery story in the department store at teh apkujeong station, and at the hannam supermarket off the oksu station.

what i need is a cheap toaster over, fucking sick of grilled and fried shit, need to make some corn bread