korea :: seoul :: general

thomas_highstreet

yo my dick didn't come out in the middle of the street so i wouldn't consider it a Scais move, but fuck me and my arm, I can't even move this shit.

BTW yesterday was 'be really cute and hang out with your ugly friend day' for all girls across Korea. wtf was up with that shit

haha that's true and no cup trick neither.

yo at least there was buffalo check girl

fuck i just woke up.

that stupid bitch that was with us at the final whorehouse lost her phone and asked me to watch over her shit for her while she went outside for a bit. i just fucking left; i hope someone stole her shit. she was annoying as hell

my uncle kicked me out of the house when i came home 6 in the morning so i slept at a jimjilbang.

i'm now going to go cop some 비빔밥 from the 식당 in the place.

fuck i just woke up.

that stupid bitch that was with us at the final whorehouse lost her phone and asked me to watch over her shit for her while she went outside for a bit. i just fucking left; i hope someone stole her shit. she was annoying as hell

my uncle kicked me out of the house when i came home 6 in the morning so i slept at a jimjilbang.

i'm now going to go cop some 비빔밥 from the 식당 in the place.

:( sorry to hear that charlie.

but I have something that may cheer you up?

guess who just called me? that same nasty bitch. she wants to hook me up with her sister. I told her I was busy and couldn't talk. so she just texted me her sister's number.

who wants both their numbers?? hahaha

i feel like such a jackass, i get weird in over crowded places (im a bit claustrophobic) so i was out of it last night.

no worries. I'm not a huge fan of club-type atmospheres neither. I'd much rather get drunk at a bar or izakaya and stumble home by my lonesome

lol. We were in Apku for a bit then Itaewon, it was fucking shit. Always good to hang out though.

highlights:

-some 50 year old white guy being a complete dick to me as I was walking into this bar, before I even got to the bar to get a drink. I had yell at this old nigga and told him to fuck himself. Then I think he gathered that we were rolling with like 10 people and he vanished.

-me trying to hop this like 5 ft wide puddle and ending up landing in all 5 ft of the puddle, on my face.

-this ugly girl, mentioned above. It was like it was her one day off from the $3 whorehouse she works at and she came to Itaewon to troll and annoy us.

-Charlie killing it in the dance contest. (Did you win anything btw?)

-Some cute white model in a buffalo check shirt and Dunks

that old white guy was a fucking douche. I was definitely about to slap him when he put his hand on my shoulder.

anyone want to go to answer tomorrow? my cousin's friend is throwing some party there or something. cover is 10,000 won. let's go hang out with my cousin and her friends?

up in the air? hm, I mean we can do whatever. answer or go low-key and chill at some izakaya and bars. and yeah, me neither - I don't want to stay out all too late. getting home before 3 would be ideal for me. I need to go to bundang tomorrow.

yo aight, i want to get a lil nap on beforehand and take a shower. Let's meet up at 10pm at Kwanghwamun exit 7, there's like a Family Mart and a Body Shop there, I'll be up there and we'll roll down together.

We can do a little Answer and if that shit isn't that fun we can go someplace else.