korea :: seoul :: general

thomas_highstreet

and i think right now like dizzhizz said eden is your best bet. its next to the ritz carlton in gangnam. Go hire some plastic k beezy whores and bring them with u to the club haaaay.

is this real or joke advise, cause i might actually do this

salon is an option too, they bring u girls. But i mean its not that hard to pick up some kbeezy whores in the redlight district and bring them with u. You might want to rent a car/van/limo (always a bangbus concept)

yeah, it's www.bobaedream.co.kr

The domestic cars and imported cars are separate but if you can read the funny stuff, you can navigate it pretty easily. Hardly ever any prices listed though, so you have to guess a general market price from the one or two prices out of 20 examples.

Half the imported cars on there are grey market and impossible to service in the country, haha. I found a nice 330Ci vert on there that I want to buy, but it's a grey mkt, not smart.

KJ23,

haeundae - maktoom/murphys (within 3 mins from each other)

seomyung - foxy's

there's another college area that has clubs but i forgot the name of the area but i recommend maktoom and murphy's but if you want that hip hop steeze, go to foxy's for some underage girls.

but seriously, its all about night clubs there. check out borocay in haeundae for some serious busan satori speaking poon.

hahaha~~ dizz do you actually go to nightclubs? can you take me?

i actually went to busan a couple of weeks ago and hit up some nightclubs but in general, i stopped hitting the night clubs since it tends to get repetitive and boring, unless i'm extremely drunk and desperate and try to bag the first immediate thing with a pair of tits and nice smelling hair. but on the real, it starts to add up (the bill) and i think getting tanked of some soju and hitting the anma might be a better conclusion.

fyi - spot and club i in seoul are the spots. don't go to any other.

room salons > night clubs

talent can't just get any better than that!

If I'm not mistaken, spot and i are both booking clubs, so you buy a table by default and its several bills, and then you can opt for a private room for a little more, since booking girls and fingerbanging them is better done in private, or at least in front of just your close friends.

Getting a table at Eden is more baller status, but probably a bit cheaper in the end, I guess. Table service doesn't guarantee you any ass at Eden though.

which one was it? i kinda feelin' the gradient one, would cop if i got payed better. haha~

to the double D's;

what you thinkin for the 2010 T bone palace + studio complex locate?

a = jongno

b = mapo

c = apgu

im kinda thinkin jongno, hanil cabaret steez

t,

i will always vote for apku/kangnam. as of recent, sinsa dong (ka ro soo gil) has been blowing up with a new cafe every week and herds of birds flock the cluttered lanes.

my friend just got a small studio in the back alley for like 600K a month with a deposit of 10K.

i've been trying to convince dismal for the longest to get his ass back down south of the river, but he's quite adamant about his batting cages.

fyi - anything within apku will cost you an arm and a leg but depending on your priorities and proposed studio, rent prices will be a lot higher as opposed to locations in nothern seoul, as stated in options A & B.

get at me once you get ur wanker ass into k-town.

which one was it? i kinda feelin' the gradient one, would cop if i got payed better. haha~

to the double D's;

what you thinkin for the 2010 T bone palace + studio complex locate?

a = jongno

b = mapo

c = apgu

im kinda thinkin jongno, hanil cabaret steez

the black biker leather one. Damn, fit like a glove! It was 2.9mil won plus 30% discount. Which is around $1300USD, thats wat the SA told me. Didnt know that RO fit quite big, Im wearin a XS for RO:eek:

t,

i will always vote for apku/kangnam. as of recent, sinsa dong (ka ro soo gil) has been blowing up with a new cafe every week and herds of birds flock the cluttered lanes.

my friend just got a small studio in the back alley for like 600K a month with a deposit of 10K.

i've been trying to convince dismal for the longest to get his ass back down south of the river, but he's quite adamant about his batting cages.

fyi - anything within apku will cost you an arm and a leg but depending on your priorities and proposed studio, rent prices will be a lot higher as opposed to locations in nothern seoul, as stated in options A & B.

get at me once you get ur wanker ass into k-town.

shits kinda got fucked, ill be there in t-minus-two-months. september 1st? im just waiting for a flight deal to renew then ill book up

you guys stil about then right?