korea :: seoul :: general

thomas_highstreet

Nabi in Hongdae has been beaten deader than a dead Craigslist whore, but it's still packed to the gills most nights, has an 'interesting' atmosphere, has a drink system where it's easy to make people go dutch on their drinks, and people can be either super friendly or you can act cool, however you want it.

Hmmm never been there but that sounds like a plan, the ppl im with tonight are a bunch of foreigners and gypos anyways.

edit: google is my friend, found general directions.

Hmmm never been there but that sounds like a plan, the ppl im with tonight are a bunch of foreigners and gypos anyways.

edit: google is my friend, found general directions.

Taxi to samguhri pocha, walk down past 7-11 towards Sangsu, take the first right around the side of 7-11, walk til you see club Halabugee and take a left, Nabi is on the left in the basement next to the French Izakaya. White people/gyopos will like it.

i would rep if i could. call me tomorrow nig.

Oh we know our homeboy Eason is the Korean cultural expert, Im surprised he hasn't checked into this thread to drop knowledge.

waxed fauxhawk? check.

cheap Dongdaemun high fashunz? check. (the fit is so legit!!!)

jade necklace? check. (from an old friend/'brother')

buddhist beads for energy? check.

Internet Asian cultural knowledge battle may commence!

i remember winq getting scared that his RO's would get jacked when entering Nabi.

good times.

I was only able to take winq to Nabi twice, because on our second trip our monster Jamaican friend got drunk and threatened to eat everyone in the bar with a side of sweet n sour sauce.

Oh we know our homeboy Eason is the Korean cultural expert, Im surprised he hasn't checked into this thread to drop knowledge.

his hangeul skills be better than bri's...which isn't saying much.

sorry bri if you're reading this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Temple of Jawnz is ready to hang out if you drop by, don't give all your time to those Korean hipster girls, I just saw like 7 in a row tonight and thought of you tommy boy