korea :: seoul :: general

thomas_highstreet

Janh an dong used to be the bargain of the town, like 70 on a less busy night, and it'd go like 2 hours. Wouldn't even bother waiting for your friends after the show was done.

I'm regretting now that I didn't get to see this girl rolling around on the floor at Club Eden. laughing at beezies being dumb is my favorite pasttime. Other than that I just give them shove them in their face. Clublove.co.kr concept

Alvahroe, you can pretty much tell what a bar is going to be like, by the way the people you are going in with are dressed. Sorry to say.

Saturday is White Noize at Answer, so Friday is probably a rest night or a Hongdae regulars night.

Shopping besides the Galleria; Ecru for JP midmarket, Boon for sufu shit and some euro trash, 10 Corso Como for the same but different.

Guest umhaha84

Fuck JagAhnDong. There's a place at YukSam called Black hole DA BEST.

all my friends go there, to see a same girl too....kinda fucked up.

Saturday is White Noize at Answer, so Friday is probably a rest night or a Hongdae regulars night.

Shopping besides the Galleria; Ecru for JP midmarket, Boon for sufu shit and some euro trash, 10 Corso Como for the same but different.

daily projects is worth a peep too.. some avant-gardeish streetwear, bernhard, ute ploier etc.

ahh dismal.. i just realised ur womans ilbon right? fair do's on the move then... when is it likely to be?

daily projects is worth a peep too.. some avant-gardeish streetwear, bernhard, ute ploier etc.

ahh dismal.. i just realised ur womans ilbon right? fair do's on the move then... when is it likely to be?

Thanks - link for Boon please - the other shit I located.

Last time I went to Daily Projects, their menswear had disappeared overnight and it was all womens and looked like a warehouse. I think they might've even changed staff. i should go look at it again but it was weird. They have a lot of internal problems at that store, I think. They change buyers and staff about every 3 months.

Do you know that kid Xin? He went to Central St Martins I think, he is the buyer there now perhaps.

yeh i met xin before.. but i know (or knew? haha) nearly all the dailyprojects staff..

i know sukwoo left and nearly all the staff changed.. your right.. im not sure exactly what was going on i would have thought just shitty sales..

its a bit of a shame, the only store ive ever been too anywhere that sold ute ploier :(

lol, that Ploier skull vest got so dirty from a whole season of sitting on the rack and having stupid Korean kids (and us!) trying it on all the time but never having the sac to buy it...

70% or more of their F/W buy was menswear and it was all on the floor until December, then all of a sudden it all disappeared, it was the weirdest thing...

word.

i think it was just that. sukwoo and... tama? ermm.. i totally forgot his name/nickname were really into fashion shitz but there buys werent really fitting their market.. if daily projects fits atall is another Q. they need more tie-in to be able to support a flagship style store.

xin is friends with daul kim mannngggg. i met her when i was in seoul but was too drunk to say anything cool so just looked at her all cross eyed and shit.

dammnnn..

i really do quite like ute. like a raf in his juvenile, but less subculture obsession.

shit. seoul is such a strange place... i dont know what will be there when i get back.... what are the superclubs at the moment?

Well, they got all that vinyl lettering out front to tell the world they aped 7NY's buys last season, but since Sukwoo is gone, not sure how that will work. I need to go down there and see if they're stocking anything penis-friendly these days haven't been since that December mishap.

Daul and Xin were sittin together and saw the Temple of Jawnz walk by and her reaction was thus: "woowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" and that was that. I think that was like October.

Superclubs don't exist here man. Just the same ol shit in a different place, same young tail moved around like chess pieces. Shitttttttt. Eden is alright for looking at people and subsequently laughing. I think you can do that anywhere though.

Aight good to here that re-entry is included in the fare.

7k for one beer is around Copenhagen prices - so would feel at home. But ofcourse compared to 1-2k on the street it pales.

I'll be the tall scandinavian dude sporting some simple gear unless I find something nice this afternoon. Don't be a stranger - had enough the last 2 weeks.

I feel raped. Shitty hotel club. 30 grand for 3 beers. Should I lube up for White Noize tomorrow or expect more reasonable prices?

did u go to jj's or some other hotel venue? realize that the hotel prices are extremely high since you need to account for service and vat which is at 10% + 10% which makes for such expensive drinks.

otherwise drink prices for clubs here in korea are generally cheaper than most places and no tipping is necessary but take thomas's advice and run out to the family mart and get bent of some beer for half the price.

have fun!

Guest KoCHiRO1985

Hi..EveryBody ^.^ I have some question to asks u r all in here knew about Korea!!!

Someone in here who know where???? selling dior homme jeans and

the old collection dior homme jenas. Ex. 2007 collection

coz I have go there to visit and travelling in Korea.

thanks

Hi..EveryBody ^.^ I have some question to asks u r all in here knew about Korea!!!

Someone in here who know where???? selling dior homme jeans and

the old collection dior homme jenas. Ex. 2007 collection

coz I have go there to visit and travelling in Korea.

thanks

hi kochiro..

you can find dior homme in seoul at;

GALLERIA, APGU-JEONG

HYUNDAI COEX, SAMSUNG-DONG.

both these stores are in kangnam-gu

i dont know which stores outside of seoul stock dior homme, because i never travelled outside of seoul ;) but maybe someone can heelp you..

also i know thyere is other places you can buy dior in seoul too.. i just dont know as im more of a raf simons man ;)

where are you visiting from?

Guest KoCHiRO1985

Thanks a lot for the Answer thomas_highstreet .^^ and nice 2 meet u.

I'm from BKK. I have stay in Korea 5 days.

but in the planning tour will take me go to TONG DAER MUNN market.

They did't take me go to MAIENG DONG market,coz I need to go there.

-__-"

Who's know about the TONG DAER MUNN market.

There have some shop selling Dior homme jeans or not????

Pls tell me.