What is your Wallet?

john11f

I know it's a Marc by Marc Jacobs wallet, but do you have any idea if the Marc Jacobs (not M by MJ) stores have it? I really want it in cream, gold, or red.

At least in nyc they only have them at the Marc by MJ store, it might be different in other cities.

I'm sure there's better quality ones out there but these just appealed to me more than the other choices I've seen. The left one is a thicker with more storage space, i keep insurance cards, etc. in. The one on the right is very slim, i pack my license, cc, and some cash for going out (I'm going to try to convert to using the slim one most of the time). Lastly I am not sure if this is intentional or not by the design but the metal strip on the left wallet I noticed can serve as a fairly clear mirror.

btw famous I have to admit I like the design of the LV wallet (more the design than the looks but good pick up nonetheless)

wallet1.jpg

this thread made me check the ugly purse bin at the local thrift store

890542027_c9d5313850.jpg

it's pretty nice! it's, well, a girl's wallet, but it's the exact size of any other wallet I've owned. It's a two pocket design, and I had to cut a vanity mirror attached to a ribbon attached to the inside of the front pocket off.

I'm fond of it. I figure, if I put it in the same pocket, facing the same direction, all the time, I'll get six circular hole fades on the jeans.

maybe.

and it's actually leather.

I've had only two wallets in the past 4 years. First one was a wallet I picked up in Mexico off a street vendor. It's black leather and thin. It fit all my cards and cash. I picked up my new wallet in New York off some guy on the street. A fake Louis Vuitton wallet :D So far it's destroyed, my healthcare card, my Aeroplan card, my bank card, and my school ID. I still like it. I'm planning on getting a couple more fake wallets sent from China.

how many cards u can fit in those DH card wallet?

so there are 3 slots (2 on each side, one larger one in middle) personally i try to carry no more than 1 ID, 1 cc, a metro card, and cash in the middle. When going out to bars you really don't need more than this i feel.

it's a snug fit, i'll tell ya that much. this thing is BIG. at least 1" thick, but it fits in my back pocket. i'm also wearing 501's, so i might have a problem with smaller-pocketed jeans.

the leather is more rigid than i expected it to be, and i'm still getting used to the "layout", but i like it alot. it's very badass.