What is your Wallet?

john11f

• 2 weeks later...
Awesome man. Any pic that shown hows inside?

From what i seen its not full zip right? I thought it was a coin holders..

its the side zip wallet, a little slimmer than the bill fold model. it is used to carry bills and cards, which is all i really need for everyday use. this is different from the coin holder wallet you're thinking of, which is half the size.

2240370844_8c529bf830.jpg

its the side zip wallet, a little slimmer than the bill fold model. it is used to carry bills and cards, which is all i really need for everyday use. this is different from the coin holder wallet you're thinking of, which is half the size.

What i mean is this-http://shop.doverstreetmarket.com/product_info.php?products_id=391

Actually i didnt knew that they had this model that u own LOL. Yours i kinda small comparing to the one i m looking but both looks really cool. Btw, where u got those?

i've got a Coach wallet that was given to me as a bar mitzvah gift about 6 years ago. i've been using it non-stop pretty much since then and its turned a dark mahogany brown, but its stayed pretty together, just a few little blemishes overall. love the thing. i'll snap some pics in the future.