What is your Wallet?

john11f

looks really neat, but doesn't seem to be able to hold enough cards.

I do not know when I would need more than 5 cards. When I wear a suit or some other clothes that make me not want to carry a bulky wallet I carry a small leather card holder that holds 4 or 5 cards: license, ID, school ID/access card, Visa, Debit. No sub-club if packing light.

The whole idea of a smaller case/wallet/holder is that you do not want to be bulky, so if something holds more, it no longer suits the purpose.

I do not know when I would need more than 5 cards. When I wear a suit or some other clothes that make me not want to carry a bulky wallet I carry a small leather card holder that holds 4 or 5 cards: license, ID, school ID/access card, Visa, Debit. No sub-club if packing light.

The whole idea of a smaller case/wallet/holder is that you do not want to be bulky, so if something holds more, it no longer suits the purpose.

Yea, I normally wouldn't use more than 4-5 cards a day. But for everyday purposes, I always try to include my membership cards and gym card...as I don't want to be caught with my pants down when I need them.

I never understood why so many people carry around receipts in there wallet. almost all of my friends do it. Half of them look all shredded and useless anyway, so whats the point? just take them out and throw them in a box or envelope. way easier to sort through.

I worked at a job where we submit expenses, so that is why I would have receipts.

If you need more than 5 card spots, then you do. But for me, daily...all I need is 1 Credit card (when/why do you need two?), one debit, DL, school ID.

For the gym memberships and all that stuff, I would keep it in my gym bag or car or whatever.

All I was saying is that if you are trying to go light, then go light. If you are not trying to and want to carry around 19 cards, then the Swiss Army holder is not for you. Having that thing have room for 15 is not its purpose.

by the way, how to manage all the receipts? I usually just keep them in my wallet until I empty them out into a box at the end of the day. there should be a better way

There is. I have thought of some ideas, but I am sure we will see them in relatively little time.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...