What is your Wallet?

john11f

hey guys, has leather wallet care/maintenance been covered on this forums anywhere? if so, please point me in the right direction! Otherwise, what are you guys doing to keep yours looking spiffy?

I have a kenneth cole reaction i paid 60$ CAD for in stores with an awesome leather stashbox and keychain :P ive had it for a bit over a year and id like to know if i can use the same cream i put on my cars leather... cleaner/conditioner..

any input?!

hey guys, has leather wallet care/maintenance been covered on this forums anywhere? if so, please point me in the right direction! Otherwise, what are you guys doing to keep yours looking spiffy?

check the 'evolution of leather goods' thread in superdenim, there's a wealth of info there.

Kotique:

I heard that the id older in the MJ wallets are removable. Is it useful on it's own? And is the billfold itself thin if it's not stuffed with too many cards?

Yeah it is removable.

The wallet itslef is not that thin to me.

I rather take the removable part out

And use it, when I need something thin.

But other than that, I like it a lot.

Yeah it is removable.

The wallet itslef is not that thin to me.

I rather take the removable part out

And use it, when I need something thin.

But other than that, I like it a lot.

I just went to Las Vegas and got one. They only had red, burgundy, and blue. I wanted either cream, gold, or red, so I just got the red one. The service there was terrible, but I liked the product. it's actually quite big, and I only have one card so without the card case, it's really easy to slide into my pocket. it's still a lot bigger than I expected though!

whenever you take out your non-matching wallet items, the hand of god will arise from the nearest vent and punch you in the face for such a fashion faux paux. Your girlfriend will immediately leave you for a man with matching wallet items, and all of your friends with ostracize you for your hideous black and tan combination.

coin cases and key holders are for the serious dandy (i.e. they are in no way ever necc. and were made by designers to suck your money), plus know that you will never save enough coins to pay for the coin holder itself.

I always accumulate shit loads of coins in Hong Kong since it's the norm to pay with cash rather than debit etc.