What is your Wallet?

john11f

Here's my KC's at 1 month:

KC1month.jpg

It was so big at first, that I never would've thought it would flatten out so well. I'm starting to think about card holders again.

Nice wallet.

What are your impressions of the quality of KC's, possiby compared to some of the more well loved (at least around here) Japanese brands like Red Moon?

does anyone have the crocodile looking marc by marc wallets?

they have it at the marc stores it sells for 35 dollars. it doesnt seem exactly like a marc jacobs designed item but something marc jacobs found, decided it was cool, and ordered lots of it.

the quality of the wallet definently warrents its price tag

Nice wallet.

What are your impressions of the quality of KC's, possiby compared to some of the more well loved (at least around here) Japanese brands like Red Moon?

My first impression was that the leather wasn't as nice-- it felt like a light finish over a lower quality leather that would scratch easily, and when I opened it the spine would wrinkle into a sort of scrunch/crackle pattern. After having a month to sit on it, the leather hasn't split or indented at any stress points, and the spine is still flat when folded, with no general wear on the spine. There is some light indenting, probably from sitting on the edges of seats, but no scratches from general wear. My wallet wasn't treated or oiled like raw Red Moons are made to, but the leather isn't as thick as those; although I expect the leather to soften up more as I continue to handle it.

One month probably isn't enough to give a detailed report about a product whose quality only seems to emerge as it ages. If I had it to do over again, I might get a Red Moon instead, or a Wild Swans billfold.

been using this CdG card holder for a few months....really like the size and hold all my cards....

251347777.jpg

what kind of shorts are those?

That's annoying. Sorry dude. How did it happen? And can you use just a standard chain or must it me another BV?

walked by a scaffold, the chain got caught on screw, and ping! it tore the leather braid on the chain...

i can still use the chain... but its uneven... so i gotta buy a new section now...

• 4 weeks later...

2f35_12.JPG

bought this sucker about a month ago. love it. all red interior, and the white line is picking up the slightest blue hue from the rescues.

still looking to pick up a long/biker wallet, but my local leatherman only has them in brown and I think I should demand white or black.

heh i carry my Comme des Garcons money pouch everywhere, my local cards are all in my Vivienne Westwood cardholder and I use my dotted Blackbeauty headporter wallet when I'm overseas.

hahahahaahahhhhhhhha x 10

Marc Jacobs metallic gold wallet. You should still be able to pick them up at Marc Jacobs stores for around $20. I had a friend who works at the store pick it up for me a few weeks ago.

I know it's a Marc by Marc Jacobs wallet, but do you have any idea if the Marc Jacobs (not M by MJ) stores have it? I really want it in cream, gold, or red.