What is your Wallet?

john11f

Looks nice Superdupersang, how is the quality of the leather?

bearing in mind it was 40GBP, wasnt expecting top of the range, for example the Lv epi line.

but its sofening out and its definatley very functional.

id guess it wont last a life time whihc woudl be a shame.

my dad has a YSL wallet, older than me and its looking battered to death but the leather is butter soft.

I have a louis vuitton monogram glace in dark brown. i really like it, i bought it in 04, iirc they dont sell this style anymore, anyway, the leather has seemed to age really well, nice and soft, and even for a LV product, its one of their more subtle designs..

bearing in mind it was 40GBP, wasnt expecting top of the range, for example the Lv epi line.

but its sofening out and its definatley very functional.

id guess it wont last a life time whihc woudl be a shame.

my dad has a YSL wallet, older than me and its looking battered to death but the leather is butter soft.

Cool. Think i will order one then, insted of my betten up Tiger Of Sweden trifold ;)

why do ppl have more than ONE wallet!! and all of them are visvims!!!

so do u put the wallet in ur hypatex bag, or do u keep it in ur asspocket?

somewhat off topic.. but when someone wears a bag out... what do u put in it..? guys dun have that much to bring.. usually when i bring a bag out for looks, i try to fill it so its not so empty(wallet, psp, cell, coincase)...

after using a bifold, cant imagine going back to a trifold any more.

like, the extra unfolding is an action i dont need to be doing every single time i open my wallet.

imagine the calories im saving.

plus, a crisp bill folded in half will alwayd carry more weight than a bill folded 3 times.

my stripper sister told me so

hecklewood is a streetwear label based in portland and tanner is a sub label of leather goods such as belts, wallets, card holders and bags.

we also have a store front/gallery in portland if anyone wants to check it out.

As for Hecklewood. The new line, Teenage Wasteland will drop very soon as well as a few new leather designs from Tanner for s/s 07.

be on the look out.

just got my red moon HR 01A brown oiled tanned wallet from Mikesduc...

It looks really great and is surprizingly not as big as I tought...and fits perfectly in my back pocket...

( also have to tell that I'm not a size 26, so that might help)...

Guest StuckOnStupid
4g8hjcy.jpg

wow thats fancy, i like it.

I wish my camera cord wasnt broken, i "aqquired" a really nice black wallet from club monaco the other day. its got one of those red moon-style braided leather shits that attaches to my belt. First wallet i have used since the 90s.