What is your Wallet?

john11f

It takes some getting used to, but gets easier after a while. Money clip is for people who doesn't carry a lot of cash or just very few notes ( 2 100 bills etc)

I put my card holder in back pocket and money clip at the front. Don't even think of putting money clip at your back pocket. It's only a matter of time before u lose it.

what's the word on money clips? I think i'm going to go card holder + money clip but i'm worried that using a money clip would make it easier for me to lose my cash....you guys stash the card holder and money clip in your back pocket?

i leave mine in the front...

unless your jeans is that tight on you ass, putting it in the back pocket is waiting for it to be stolen...

a brown guess wallet i got at marshall's. i can't stand having an expensive/trendy wallet without having a ton of cash to back it up. seems ironic to me.

Yeah thats true. Last time I bought an LV wallet with my cash from Christmas and I had nothing to put in it.

coin cases and key holders are for the serious dandy (i.e. they are in no way ever necc. and were made by designers to suck your money), plus know that you will never save enough coins to pay for the coin holder itself.

with many currencies, coins are more common for smaller denominations than paper.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm looking for a thin wallet but I can't find what I want. Mine is starting to realy annoy me. I've seen one almost what I want, something like this (a bit too small but the idea is there) http://www.koyono.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=M17546 where they sew along the fold to pinch the wallet closed and keep it thin. Has anyone seen one where the edge, instead of being sewn is held together by a stainless or chrome seam like on the edges of coin purses, something, obviously without the clasps.

Quick photochop..

wallethe8.jpg

• 3 weeks later...