Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

Joshyle the 32 oz look like they may have been a different warp and weft combo? I have a pair of the 21's too, that beige weft really makes the fade look great. I'm a western Canadian too and an Albertan to boot. I was actually in Edmonton on business when your article came out.

Whats the shrinkage like in N&F denim in the hem? Minimal? I'm used to the japanese 36"+ hems and N&F is just 34".

my skinnyguys came with a 38 inseam. although I've heard the other two cuts come with 36.. either way I dont see where you got 34 from? if you buy new you should be fine.

on a side note hi sufu! long time lurker. I'll post pics eventually.

i just got a pair of n&f deep indigo's size 32 that are really big on me so im looking to trade for a size 29 pm me. other that that they are awesome just wish they fit.

edit--these are skinny guys btw. and ill sell them straight up for 150$ ill cover shipping for US only.

I'm currently working on my APC, and let me tell you, they're not as good a sport as working on a N&F. I actually felt good working and beating the shit out of my n&f for them to actually fade as opposed to seeing fades popping out of nowhere like the apc does... I'm jumping on the next heavy denim N&F comes out with.

my skinnyguys came with a 38 inseam. although I've heard the other two cuts come with 36.. either way I dont see where you got 34 from? if you buy new you should be fine.

on a side note hi sufu! long time lurker. I'll post pics eventually.

Mine are slimguys and if I measure the inside leg definitely 34"

anyone know where you can get a pair of the elephants in skinny or weird guy cut? thanks

I have a project coming up with N&F and will have some elephants and a few other denims from seasons past (I saw some green wefts as well). Not sure which sizes or price at this point, but will have all details later this week. Send me an e-mail me the sizes you are looking for and I might be able to hook you up. Best, Jay

who's got pics of evo from the Momotaro collabs?

Stopped by Barneys today and saw them...mysteriously they all had the price part of the price tag ripped off. What is it retailing for around the country?

$275 - http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bridge3.dll?VBPROG=\bin\shop.prodt.detail&SKU=7998500

who's got pics of evo from the Momotaro collabs?

Stopped by Barneys today and saw them...mysteriously they all had the price part of the price tag ripped off. What is it retailing for around the country?

I got a pair, but they only have two weeks worth of wear. Not much to show, a little fading on the outside of the change pocket(pocket knife rubs there) and some nice creases on the back of the knees. The denim is getting noticeably softer and relaxed.

I bought them at the local Barney's coop, $275, all the tags were intact.

I just stopped by my Co-op (Chelsea) around the corner from me and I had to ask them the price because all the price tags, although intact, had the part with the price under the perforations , ripped off. Usually they do that if they are increasing the price and don't want anyone to see the old price. So I was just curious if the cost was different in other stores.