Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

ahh the n&f x momotaros i tried on are such a nice fit on me size up 1. the only thing that stopped me from buying is the atrocious red/pinking stitching AND an orange stitching. it's on sale at co op barneys.. so idk....

ahh the n&f x momotaros i tried on are such a nice fit on me size up 1. the only thing that stopped me from buying is the atrocious red/pinking stitching AND an orange stitching. it's on sale at co op barneys.. so idk....

Dude, the pink stitchin is a Momotaro feature. You should love it, because it looks awesome and totally rocks :)

But hey, all a matter of taste.

No option of getting another pair of Skinny Guys with some decent denim? The one I pre-ordered (Japan Heritage) looks awesome too. And doesn't feature pink, purple, blue, lila, silver, turquiose or whatever color you don't like on the inseam lining.

Yea, you're missing the point, considering that is really one of the main defining features that makes this a Momo collab.

Thought about buying a pair of NFxMomotaro from barneys sale. But I'm hoping they'll stick around and I'd be able to get 'em cheaper at their warehouse sale.

Already paid for my Japan heritage's through blue owl, so I'm thinking ill get 'em put them on reserve

Any thoughts on a soak @ 2 months? Or should I stick it out for the whole 6 for my Natural Indigo Skinny Guys?

If never soaked before id do it. I regret not presoaking my loveless collabs, havent been wearing jeans too much lately cause its been to hot out but only had my loveless' since the new year and they are already really rough. ima get some update pics up today if i can borrow my bros camera

Evo on my naked and famous X loveles collabs.

6.5 months almost everyday wear.

3 hot soaks.

Really kinda pissed they shreaded so easy. These look like they coul dbe a year old for some other types of jeans ive seen.

IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_0399.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0402.jpg

And mt crotch. been patched. stiched to reinforce. super glued a little and still this now. Thats a quarter by the way.

At this point im just wearing them till they rip all the way i think. U cant really see the rip while im wearing and standing.

:(:(:(

Later i'll post up an evo of my nep denim. new pic followed by a month or so after.

Hey guys I'm fairly new to denim and selvedge and I've been looking to buy my first pair and wear the hell out of them.

N&F is nearly top on my radar. I have weird measurements and I've been asking countless questions across many boards but many people avoid answering me with real answers.

I have large thighs, about 10.75" and my waist is a 33" and my inseam is 28" and I don't wear my jeans baggy at all and up until recently I wore Levi 511's but they got too tight.

So, i'm here asking you guys what cut would be right for me and what size, because of the stretching. Also, should I presoak?

Thanks a lot and I hope you guys can help.

Hey guys I'm fairly new to denim and selvedge and I've been looking to buy my first pair and wear the hell out of them.

N&F is nearly top on my radar. I have weird measurements and I've been asking countless questions across many boards but many people avoid answering me with real answers.

I have large thighs, about 10.75" and my waist is a 33" and my inseam is 28" and I don't wear my jeans baggy at all and up until recently I wore Levi 511's but they got too tight.

So, i'm here asking you guys what cut would be right for me and what size, because of the stretching. Also, should I presoak?

Thanks a lot and I hope you guys can help.

I'd say weird guys, either in a 32 or 33 depending on how snug you want the fit. You will also need them hemmed.