Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

Japan Heritagthe denim is pretty dark almost black, but with the flash you can see the indigo pretty good. So here's the pics...

*Insert shitload of Japan Heritage pics here*

this is my first review so if I left anything out let me know

Nice pictures, mine are on their way too. Should be here in a couple of days.

How much starch is in these babies?

depends on you and on the cut, best is to try them on. I went down 2 on my BIG weird guy 21oz collabs without trying on. they are a little snug now after a few watches ( they do shrink a little). went TTS on skinny guys cause i couldnt get even size down 1 on.

N&F noob here, do you size down on weird guys or stick with tts?

I sized up for a bit of an anti-fit, and I quite like it. As Kromophobic said, it depends on what you want. Tighter fitting, think about sizing down. Looser fitting, think about TTS or even sized up a bit.

Is that the Donegal denim? it came out a while ago, so its prob pretty hard to come by now. I've seen some on ebay.

Its the new summer realease multicolor nep denim in skinny guy fit only. of course i get the boring old normal nep denim in skinny guy then this comes out lol

Is that the Donegal denim? it came out a while ago, so its prob pretty hard to come by now. I've seen some on ebay.

Nope - it's the multicolour weft, which is a bit more subtle than the Donegal. And, the multicolour is redline selvedge, whereas I think the Donegals did not have a selvedge outseam.

first post, hello!

just bought a pair of weird guys in red weft size 31. the inseam is pretty long, either 34 or 36 and much too long for my normal 29" inseam.

what should i hem the inseam to to insure that i can still get good stacking in the lower legs?

thanks guys!

first post, hello!

just bought a pair of weird guys in red weft size 31. the inseam is pretty long, either 34 or 36 and much too long for my normal 29" inseam.

what should i hem the inseam to to insure that i can still get good stacking in the lower legs?

thanks guys!

31" will do IMO :)

why not? i'm only 163cm with 38" inseam of NFxMomotaro and i can carry those super massive stacks without any problem.

268041_10150226398521547_592366546_7267532_1490771_n.jpg

see... my jeans are as tall as i am :o

and this is how i wear them

252453_10150201051691547_592366546_7079194_676152_n.jpg

IMG_1687resized.jpg

IMG_4557resized.jpg

even Brandon (NF) and Katsu (Momotaro) like my stacks :P

264974_10150223732866547_592366546_7243427_4806040_n.jpg