Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

^yeah, OnixNFs are pretty steep price wise, but they definitely look like a nice jean. Oni's attention to detail is a bit more precise than N&Fs, at least when it comes to construction.

I got a sized 1 down pair of Japan Heritage weird guys (30) than my original attempt, a size 31. Theyre stil stiff and snug right now but I think they'll stretch out to be pretty perfect

Photoon8-7-11at221AM2.jpgPhotoon8-7-11at221AM3.jpg?t=1312698707

and to take my old pair off my hands, check my signature, please

Update on my above post -- I decided to keep my Big JohnxNF pair until I received my Japan Heritage Skinny Guy pair from Blue Owl. Thanks to their prompt service, they arrived today:

NFJapanHeritage.jpg

Jesus Christ, how does Russell Brand expect to have babies with Katie wearing pants like these everyday. I mean, I kinda like it, because I was looking for a drastically slimmer cut to compliment all my '47 style cuts in other brands but these will not be comfortable for everyday wear if they stay this size. I've been sitting in them for the last 2 hours trying to stretch them out. Somebody PLEASE tell me they stretch. I cannot size up because based on how the waist is, any size up will be too wide.

@ Shinobi

The Japan Heritages will stretch. Mine were freakin' tight also. They have stretched to somewhat more comfortable level within a few wears. On the other side, I think the loos weave will make it stretch easier and more than tighter woven jeans also.

I was excited to hear about the Oni X NF, but at $265 ill pass. I still have to break in my Japan heritage & elephants1( not even including my NFxMOMO I have on reserve)

I've seen them in person - they're really more along the lines of something you might find at SelfEdge or BiG. Really high quality denim and construction. They are much more worth the price than the original retail of the NF X Momo.

They will be selling them at Barney's and tons of people got the momo's 50% off, so look out for them later in the season.

I'd say the price point is good on the Oni.

I'd say the price point is good on the Oni.

Nordic Denim House has them listed at potentially 239 euro plus shipping. That's about $340. I love Naked and Famous but I don't see myself dropping that kind of cash, particularly since they're only going to come in weird guy. If they end up on sale at Barney's that may be another story. We'll see.

Nordic Denim House has them listed at potentially 239 euro plus shipping. That's about $340. I love Naked and Famous but I don't see myself dropping that kind of cash, particularly since they're only going to come in weird guy. If they end up on sale at Barney's that may be another story. We'll see.

I'm under the impression they are a US Barney's Co-Op exclusive.

I heard that tossed around too, but if you receive their email updates you know that Blue Owl is definitely offering them (though via email only, won't be listed on the site).

I'm aware. I believe this actually lends more credence to these being Barney's in-store exclusive. They are special order through email...BlueOwl was one of the only US spots to get the drop on the Momo's besides Barney's and even then they offered them in-store.

They're going to drop exclusive in-store at Barney's Co-Op.

Update on my above post -- I decided to keep my Big JohnxNF pair until I received my Japan Heritage Skinny Guy pair from Blue Owl. Thanks to their prompt service, they arrived today:

NFJapanHeritage.jpg

Jesus Christ, how does Russell Brand expect to have babies with Katie wearing pants like these everyday. I mean, I kinda like it, because I was looking for a drastically slimmer cut to compliment all my '47 style cuts in other brands but these will not be comfortable for everyday wear if they stay this size. I've been sitting in them for the last 2 hours trying to stretch them out. Somebody PLEASE tell me they stretch. I cannot size up because based on how the waist is, any size up will be too wide.

Did you go TTS with these or you sized down one?