Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

22oz'ers released everyone! Getting mine on Tuesday, hopefully.

Also found some pictures of Oni x N&F. I still don't know what fit their doing it in though, most likely Weird Guys but we shall see.

Expected price: $340

oni-x-naked-and-famous-front.jpg

naked-and-famous-x-oni-pocket.jpg

oni-x-naked-and-famous-leather-patch.jpg

oni-x-naked-and-famous-selvedge.jpg

Dam those look excellent, got a pair of nf x bj and a pair of lee 101's im working on so i hope they last till the next co-op sale when i'll need a new pair.

Quick question. Does it make n&f a better or worse brand that the best jeans they have put out are their collaboration jeans?

I personally am not sure. I have a pair of the nfXmomo collabs and they might be my favorite jeans ive owned so far but really they did nothing other than provide the skinny guy template.

Quick question. Does it make n&f a better or worse brand that the best jeans they have put out are their collaboration jeans?

I personally am not sure. I have a pair of the nfXmomo collabs and they might be my favorite jeans ive owned so far but really they did nothing other than provide the skinny guy template.

I think naked and famous makes collabs like these just to attract more attention to their brand. They have made some very good fading jeans, but the collab pairs are just an exclusive project that gives people a great product at a decent price point. They are also limited which some people enjoy.

The denim they use for their mainline is not particularly worse than collab runs so I don't see it that way. Also it seems you are giving much too little credit to them. I don't know how their collaborations fall into place but they probably aren't just sending patterns to their partners and say 'do this plz'.

They simply cannot make all their denim as good as the collabs without a higher price point, which would go against their business model which is quality denim and construction at a relatively low price.

The plus side with the collabs is that they have a fit you can count on, and are constructed by the brand they are working with, which makes them worth the premium price tag.

got my contest jeans in today...they are very very dark and stiff. They also fit much more snug they other weird guys I have had in the past and I sized up one.

I've been wearing mine a couple of weeks now and they've loosened up quite a bit, but I agree that they were pretty snug at first.

I've been dying to find a new pair of perfect fitting jeans lately. Hearing a lot of good things about naked & famous skinny guy fit.

I have a pair of petit standards sz 29 that i need to get rid of...the cut is pretty good but they are a bit too small and i'm really not that happy with them.

should I cop here?

http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProduct.jsp?product=NAKE-MJ35&c=Naked+%26+Famous+Denim&d=b

Best fitting jeans i have ever owned was a pair of Nudie slim jim sz. 29 about 5 years ago. (R.I.P)

I can honestly say nothing has matched up to them, so far.

Has anyone any experience in ordering from Blue Owl, shipping to Canada?

I'm looking to grab a pair of elephants but I want to know how much the total will come up to.

Email Jay and he'll get back to you promptly. Seriously some of the best customer service I've ever experienced from that dude.

Has anyone any experience in ordering from Blue Owl, shipping to Canada?

I'm looking to grab a pair of elephants but I want to know how much the total will come up to.

Yeah, ,just email him. As for my experience, they shipped directly from Montreal, so no taxes whatsoever.

got my contest jeans in today...they are very very dark and stiff. They also fit much more snug they other weird guys I have had in the past and I sized up one.

Yeah it sounds like everyone agrees on that but I have to say they stretch out nice. They fit way better after roughly 2 weeks (14th day for me today) but I remember someone asking if they stretch much in the thigh area and I have to say I've got a bit more room now than I thought I would get, so yes the thigh on these seem to stretch well

Just got my Elephant 2s from Blue Owl, have to return them, dont go by Blue Owl measurements. They might be correct after they stretch out completely after hard wear but I sized down 2 as directed and I cant even get them above my thigh. It looks like I'm going to get regular 31 waist.

Blue Owl's measurements are usually spot on. That is my favorite place to do business as Jay is awesome to deal with and the measurements have always been correct IME. You can always have him measure an individual pair for you as well, to make sure you know the measurements down to the tenth of inch or cm of the pair that you will be receiving. Perhaps you measured yourself incorrectly? With my first N&F's, I measured myself and then sized down like everyone on the forums (SuFu and SF) said. I only sized down on and couldn't even get the bottom button done. I wear my both of my Weird Guys TTS and they're perfect right from the start!

Blue Owl's measurements are usually spot on. That is my favorite place to do business as Jay is awesome to deal with and the measurements have always been correct IME. You can always have him measure an individual pair for you as well, to make sure you know the measurements down to the tenth of inch or cm of the pair that you will be receiving. Perhaps you measured yourself incorrectly? With my first N&F's, I measured myself and then sized down like everyone on the forums (SuFu and SF) said. I only sized down on and couldn't even get the bottom button done. I wear my both of my Weird Guys TTS and they're perfect right from the start!

Actually, he just contacted me back and I think my specific pair I got was the only one off in the batch. About to return them now and hopefully get new ones.

I don't know why people say to size down with N&F jeans. In my opinion these people either don't know there true size or want very very tight jeans.

I wear this brand tts always and have never gone wrong. I suggest going tts and perhaps wearing a belt. I have a 31 waist. If I were to get a 29 they wouldn't even get up my legs

^You do realize people have different body types right?

lOl.

True, I usually size down 1 for Slims as well as Weird Guys. TTS on Skinny guys. Don't listen to the "SuFu approved" sizing statutes though (for this brand, and every other brand available) . They are usually wrong for the average man. Because if I remember correctly they say to size down 2 for Slim guys which to me would be unbearable.

I assume these are the WG indigo/indigo. Looking pretty good.

How did you get such strong honeycombs already??? i've had my WG's for a full month and my honeycombs aren't nearly as defined as those.

You assume correctly lol these are my competition pair =P as for the honeycombs I play tennis, longboard, and nap in these pants LOL