Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

It'll be fine, clay comes out with more wear, I got tons of my APCs when I was working with pottery.

IMO, a little too early to soak or wash

I put them in a warm soak just now. Not cause of the clay. They have stretched out a bit and ever since the crotch blew out on my loveless collabs cause the ridgid rubbing on itself ive soaked all my jeans to get some on the starch out. after this i wont wash or soak for a long while

Hey guys, we'll be doing a custom jeans event this weekend in the Greater Toronto Area, in collaboration with Holt Renfrew. It's going to take place over 3 days, one day at each Holt Renfrew in the Greater Toronto area. You'll be able to choose your fit (men's), fabric, thread colour and patch.

Here is the event schedule:

Holt Renfrew – Sherway Gardens – Friday September 9th – 3pm to 7pm

Holt Renfrew – Yorkdale Mall - Saturday September 10th – 2pm to 6pm

Holt Renfrew – Bloor Street – Sunday September 11th – 2pm to 6pm

For more info and picture of the choices: http://www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/blog/custom-jeans-event-this-weekend

Hope to see you there!

crossposted from styleforum

If you e-mail Brandon he'll let you know where the nearest shop is.

bro this is gonna sound strange...but i think you're in my photo's class, saw your glow in the darks on style forum, and yeah...some dude was wearin glow in the dark jeans in my photos class haha

Has anyone else voiced that they're bothered by the fact the the Oni's sport just 2 fly buttons instead of the Weird Guy's usual 3? The low rise on the Weird Guy is already the one thing I dislike about them, and while Oni's rise might not 'measurably' be any lower... just 2 buttons between the world and my fuck hose? That's on some 90s Britney Spears shit...

Some other people we're bummed about it too and I guess the rise shrinks a good amount when soaked, I honestly am not bothered by it though.. the two button fly, as for the rise I'm pretty sure I sized properly but I haven't soaked mine yet lol

LOL thats not strange at all you go to skyline I'm assuming, but yeah I figured the dark room would be a good place to try them out haha

ahaha omg. all my bros go to skyline! need more people having raws down here.

Has anyone else voiced that they're bothered by the fact the the Oni's sport just 2 fly buttons instead of the Weird Guy's usual 3? The low rise on the Weird Guy is already the one thing I dislike about them, and while Oni's rise might not 'measurably' be any lower... just 2 buttons between the world and my fuck hose? That's on some 90s Britney Spears shit...

YES. I emailed Brandon because I thought it was a defect in my pair. My size 28 Weird Guy's shrunk from 9.75" in the front rise to 9." I didn't measure the front rise pre-soak, but that's what it should have been. I definitely should have sized up 1 from my normal weird guy size to a 29. I didn't even soak them hot. I can't deal with a 9" rise, especially with that 2 button deal. On the same topic, the inseam on a size 28 is 33.5" and shrinks to 32" post-soak. The inseam should have come at least 36" for this waist size.

Pretty bummed overall because the fabric is incredible. I have them in the marketplace, and if anyone fits the measurements they are yours for nearly 1/2 off. Not sure if I'll get another pair sized up but I do love the denim. Nothing wrong with the pair I have for sale except that they don't fit me.

Disclaimer: I knew they were unsanforized and know I should have sized up, I was advised by someone to go tts on these. Should have trusted myself. Still have the gripes about the number of buttons and the inseam length. I suspect thE rise might be smaller than usual but I can't confirm. If not, the rise shrunk a full .75" on my pair with a lukewarm soak.

You have all been warned to not go true to your normal weird guy size on these.

^+rep. I'm taking my chances and waiting to see if my size is still left when these get marked down like did the Momos + BJs. At which point the value of getting Onis for cheap(ish) outweighs gripes about micro-rise. I'll also likely SU 2, since sizing up 1 seemed to deliver the fit I wanted when raw, and if a hot soak doesn't deliver enough shrinkage, there's always a rinse/agitation...

Hey guys, anybody here with experience can share some information on whether the measurement varies or are rather constant for Skinny Guy Japan heritage, deep indigo, and broken twill?

i have seen blueowl's measurement but it varies too. so wanna get people who have maybe several skinny guy to enlighten me:)

Went to barney's coop and they didn't have the jackets.

Maybe they haven't shipped yet despite what the website says?

barney's is busy as hell. . . i bet they are all sitting in boxes in the back. if/when you go back for them, can you take some detailed pics of the regular indigo one for me?