Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

I know this has been stated many times, but I'm looking for a new pair of affordable jawns and N&F WG is appealing me. BUT, I'm not sure if I should size down 1 or stay true to size since so many people have been stating different stuff.

I'm 5'9" weigh around 158 lbs.

Measured waist size is 31"

Thigh size is 22.5" (I lift and run so yea)

I know this has been stated many times, but I'm looking for a new pair of affordable jawns and N&F WG is appealing me. BUT, I'm not sure if I should size down 1 or stay true to size since so many people have been stating different stuff.

You are legitimately almost exactly like me, I would go TTS since you have som big thighs.

I'm a little skinnier than you, but I wear a 29 in most denim and the 28's in these stretched out too much for me. So I would go down to a 29 for you.

Actually just found his site Paul Rose Products doesn't seem like anythings going on there though, as of right now just a front page is up. Can't wait to see his line, considering N&F is super cool.

Seems that he released a S/S '11 line:

From Hypebeast.

"Paulrose Products is a Canadian take on classic workwear through the lens of Brandon Svarc. The brand was originally conceived by Brandon’s grandfather Paul Svarc but was abandoned in the 80s. The brand’s highlights lie in the Canadian produced-products utilizing vintage Japanese denim and shirting fabrics. In a movement that has gained prominence over the last few years, loopwheeled fleeces are an interesting angle to next year’s collection."

Seems cool but I want to know the pricepoint?

paulrose-products-2011-springsummer-collection-preview-0.jpg

paulrose-products-2011-springsummer-collection-preview-2.jpg

paulrose-products-2011-springsummer-collection-preview-4.jpg

A store I used to work at got a shipment of Paul Rose (oxfords only), and it is identical to the N&F oxfords, as far as I can tell. Comparable price point too, I'm not even sure why he bothered making the same shirts with a different label. I can't weigh on the denim though, since we didn't order any.

where do you guys live? The humidity hear was 93% today! I ride my bike to campus there is no way I'm doing that in these jeans. I wish I could though! I can wear my natural indigo slim guys but the contest jeans are to much. Is it just me or do they feel heavier then 14.5oz?

22oz jeans in the Florida heat would be suicide for me