Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

In my opinion, they look pretty different in person. My friend has the Broken Twills. The Deep Indigo looks like your standard pair of raw denim.

Broken Twills: http://www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/blog/jeans-evolution-1-year/

Should I go with the 32's or the 31's?

32:

0530111738.jpg

0530111738a.jpg

31:

0530111740.jpg

0530111740a.jpg

N&F denim stretches like a mutha. It'll be uncomfortable at first, but you might want to consider going with the more snug fit, regardless of the fact the 32s look better on you now.

they're up for preorder at nordic for 239 euro+shipping. it's not going to be in the 200usd range that's for sure. you're looking at mid $300.

I've heard otherwise from US retailers. There might be some kind of confusion in euro translation. Regardless, they are definitely weird guy only and are Barney's exclusive in the states at least for in-store retail.

I've heard otherwise from US retailers. There might be some kind of confusion in euro translation. Regardless, they are definitely weird guy only and are Barney's exclusive in the states at least for in-store retail.

Ima say they'll be about $275 usd. alot more if u order from europe cause the us dollar is shit.

Did anyone who purchased the slubby indigo/indigo get their hemming on their jeans single or chain? The preview picture looks chain but I got mine in single; unless do most model come in single stitch? Just curious.

Edit: Welp, emailed them - they are forever single stitch.

o54bdf.png

Ima say they'll be about $275 usd. alot more if u order from europe cause the us dollar is shit.

$265, through blue owl. They can't promote the jeans online, but if you email em you can place your order. if there available at Barneys, it'll only be a matter of time till there on co-op sale(I hope)

just got a pair of Weird guys in black.. the waist is tight but bareable, but the thighs are tight.. does anyone know the size diff between 31 and 32 in the thigh?

will the thighs stretch much?

The difference in thigh between size 31 and size 32 is only .5". The thighs do not stretch very much at all. I have N&F's in 31 and 32. I thought the 31's would stretch but I never got any extra room and they do shrink back to original size when washed/soaked. I still wear them but the 32's are perfect. BTW, I have 24" thighs and the 32's fit very well with just enough room to be comfortable!

If you can, order a pair in size 32 and send back the size that you don't like.

$265, through blue owl. They can't promote the jeans online, but if you email em you can place your order. if there available at Barneys, it'll only be a matter of time till there on co-op sale(I hope)

Yea, thats what im hoping for on the glow in the darks. I'd pay anythign under $175

Retail on the N&F X Oni is $265 USD, at least for whatever US retailers sell them. Not sure what's going on with the Euro retailer...looks like they are not taking currency into consideration, or raising the price for import fees or whatever.

they're up for preorder at nordic for 239 euro+shipping. it's not going to be in the 200usd range that's for sure. you're looking at mid $300.

If retail price in US$ is in the mid 200s and they sell them for 240 euros it is called ROBBERY