Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

Just grabbed a pair of 24oz WGs. Can't wait until it cools down a bit and I can start beating the fuck out of them. Fit is perfect and they are surprisingly comfortable for such a heavy denim.

where did you get them? i'm looking for a pair of 24oz wgs ><

aww...i live in nyc so i don't think i can get them, i also just went to their website and naf wasn't even on the brand list.

i'm not sure if you guys know about their soon to be relese, but i emailed naf before asking for a stocklist in nyc and brandon told me that they will release a selvedge 19oz wgs and a black selvedge 26oz wgs in august. i emailed them back yesterday confirming if it's true but i didn't get a reply. i hope it's true cause i want a pair of black raw jeans

100% certain they are regular indigo. deep indigo have copper stitching, and the denim is much, much darker. I own deep indigo, and they are very different from that pair, which resembles every pair of regular indigo posted up here on this thread.