Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

- Z - can't rep but those are awesome

Tried on those Frankenstein's yesterday and they were fucking awesome. Can't imagine how they would look after a year of hard wear. Unfortunately, I'm not involved in anything that would cause me to wear my jeans hard, and I couldn't see myself wearing them everyday for a year without getting tired of them. May pick them up though, because they fit great and really are very cool looking.

- Z - can't rep but those are awesome

Tried on those Frankenstein's yesterday and they were fucking awesome. Can't imagine how they would look after a year of hard wear. Unfortunately, I'm not involved in anything that would cause me to wear my jeans hard, and I couldn't see myself wearing them everyday for a year without getting tired of them. May pick them up though, because they fit great and really are very cool looking.

Considering getting a pair of 'power stretch' skinny guys in black, but I'm not sure how the sizing is for these jeans. For comparison's sake, my size 26 Petit Standards are a bit too small (at 28-29") and my 29 Flat Head 3001s fit perfectly (at 30.5").

So do I go with a tagged 29 or 30?

Anyone with a pair of skinny guys in either size 30 or 29 (or both) willing to share the measurements BiG style?

I found a sizing chart provided by BiG when the limited 21oz run was made, but according to some posts i've read, the BiG chart wasn't accurate

Thanks in advance

Anyone with a pair of skinny guys in either size 30 or 29 (or both) willing to share the measurements BiG style?

I found a sizing chart provided by BiG when the limited 21oz run was made, but according to some posts i've read, the BiG chart wasn't accurate

I don't have my pair of skinnyGuys with me but I usually wear size 30 trousers and the 30 black stretch ones fit me pretty snugly. I would say the actual measurement is maybe an inch more, but it really depends on the model. I had no trouble getting the 30" black SkinnyGuys on but when I tried on the 30" Indigo Revival model I could not button them up!

i bought tts and it seems to have just enough room all the way down my leg.

i can just button these up, but with no sagging until some stretching happens. waiting for the denim to settle too

Tried on those Frankenstein's yesterday and they were fucking awesome. Can't imagine how they would look after a year of hard wear.

Can anyone tell me what the Elephant denim and the Frankenstein's colours are like? How do they compare to the Deep Indigo? I have the deep indigos already and I wanna get another pair, but don't want something too similar in colour..

Thanks guys!

How hard would it be for N&F or any of the resellers to put online an indicative chart with full measurements for every cut (just 3)?

Thanks mmmdonuts for confirming my suspects.

I'm now even more confused than before, and i'll end up going TTS, just to stay on the safe side, because sizing down one on a pair of 19oz (or heavier) skinny fit denim could mean death or serious bodily injury.

Or the embarassment of having to call the fire brigade to get out of the jeans, if you're lucky enough to be able to slip them on

Just got my 24oz jeans last week and the crotch has some kind of seam coming out :(

I'm disappointed.

Is this anything I should be concerned about? It seems like they just didn't fold over enough fabric with they sewed it up.

Shoot N+F an email with your concern. In addition to looking after you personally, it may also alert them of a problem in the manufacturing process.

Can anyone tell me what the Elephant denim and the Frankenstein's colours are like? How do they compare to the Deep Indigo? I have the deep indigos already and I wanna get another pair, but don't want something too similar in colour..

Thanks guys!

My pair of elephant's seem to be much darker than the one's on the n&f site, and darker than the deep indigos which i compared to in person. The denim is supposed to be a "deep indigo", which you can tell by the threads around the button holes for the fly, but these definitely look like a pair of black jeans. However, a year of hard wear could change all that!

I can confirm, having received a pair of elephant skinnies today that the color is more gunmetal than indigo, here's a couple of shots i got today (also posted on styleforum today as i got them)

i'm a natural 30 and went TTS. Presoak i can button them

DSC02980.jpg

DSC02981.jpg

I like how they fit NOW

and here are a couple of random pics out of the box.

The leather patch is really impressively thick. Looks like a 15 oz leather. MASSIVE (and probably excessive, if i keep them i'll take it off before the first soak to avoid warping)

DSC02975.jpg

DSC02973.jpg

DSC02972.jpg

DSC02971.jpg

You were right, negligible amount of shrinking post wash (as i would expect from sanforized denim, but you never know...)

I decided to keep them and the leather patch was the first thing to go

i'll now have to get used to the very shallow and narrow pockets but they seem to be a pair i'll be happy with

Time will tell if construction quality is there, as with thick fabric and tight-ish fit, sewing is a key feature to keep them from falling apart

does anybody know where i can get some naked anf famous stuff in europe?

ive ordered once from asos.com, delievered from the uk which worked perfect. but i want a new weird guy and asos doesnt have them in stock now. i dont want to order from the us bevause of the customs which sucks :(

Regular indigo weird guys. sized down 2. can only get 2 buttons atm. these are a bit too tight. will these stretch eventually? 1st week of wear

there's a big chance that you're fucked on those my man. but if you can get 2 buttons, you should be able to get all of them if you pull them up for now, then sag them more and more as they stretch out.

fit looks really uncomfortable.