neg rep you would like to appeal or share!!

hellogoodbye

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jmatsu
jackphotography put the words killa kamp kru in ur sig cuz ur down even if seksu doesnt like you

sorry profmonitoff, that shit ain't your decision.

jackphotography put the words killa kamp kru in ur sig cuz ur down even if seksu doesnt like you
sorry profmonitoff, that shit ain't your decision.

damn, prof.....could you be more of a lackey.

i guess that's what it takes to join your 'sufu clique' you keep boasting about?

p.s. i do have to question jmatsu's call though. seems jack would fit right in wit da KILLA KAMP KRU

You're right. Next time I need to come up with an awesome burn like "fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag."

lol-1.jpg

Give it up, Jack.

Wait, I could have sworn you had already posted my neg rep that I gave you... oh shit you did on the last page...

Thanks for proving my point that you've got nothing but the same tired shit to say.

Just shut the fuck next time. No one wants to see your 10 year old .gifs anymore. Ken Park was a peice of shit anyway. (seriously) You probably only like that movie because you can relate to jacking off with a noose around your neck.

Wait, I could have sworn you had already posted my neg rep that I gave you... oh shit you did on the last page...

Thanks for proving my point that you've got nothing but the same tired shit to say.

Just shut the fuck next time. No one wants to see your 10 year old .gifs anymore. Ken Park was a peice of shit anyway. (seriously) You probably only like that movie because you can relate to jacking off with a noose around your neck.

gorilla.jpg

stfu.jpg

Guest jmatsu
damn, prof.....could you be more of a lackey.

i guess that's what it takes to join your 'sufu clique' you keep boasting about?

p.s. i do have to question jmatsu's call though. seems jack would fit right in wit da KILLA KAMP KRU

how is he being a lackey? it ain't even my shit. kkk is just a bunch of niggas who all happen to hate you and who basically like similar shit. can't be associated with every single person who wants to cut your head off and thow your stupid 6th or whatever shit clothes into a volcano.

i have nothing against jack photography. i don't agree with him alot, but i don't even care. infact i don't know him that well, but i do wish him well in his hate-endeavors so long as they stay in the realm of proper hate-ethics.

you're just a same-song and dance one man band who sucks his own little dick.

why are you still here?...oh yeah new noobs, maybe you can impress one.

" What are you wearing... 03-05-2008 12:42 PM JackPhotography Shut the fuck up you beaver looking bitch, you should get cosmetic surgery to fix your fucked up face. Growing out your beaver pelt doesnt help your look either WEAK CHIN WEAK FACE WEAK CLOTH WEAK HAIR. GO CHEW ON SOME WOOD YOU RATBEAVER NOSE LIKAPIG"

more of jack's genius literature.

shut up jack photography
shut up jack photography
shut up jack photography
shut up jack photography
shut up jack photography
shut up jack photography
shut up jack photography
shut up jack photography
shut up jack photography
shut up jack photography
shut up jack photography

happy bday sucky <3

shut up jack photography
shut up jack photography
shut up jack photography
shut up jack photography
shut up jack photography
shut up jack photography
shut up jack photography
shut up jack photography
shut up jack photography
shut up jack photography
These are all unique posts; in case you didnt get seksu!'s message: shut up jack photography.

This seems to be a trend in this thread, ha haahahahah

Received this for giving him neg rep (due to his continual idiotic rants):

w8krrq.jpg

If you need an example of an unintelligent, unecessary rant, I present these:

I am interested in what makes the perfect insult. I have observed that personal insults always work best, but usually I tend to go for a visceral, blunt, almost crude and Neanderthalic attacks, which don't always efficiently get the hate across and most of the time it divides the spectators down the middle in terms of whether or not they enjoy the insult or reject it. I want to be more specific and sharp with the hate without sounding coarse, in a way that will satisfy all members of the audience. I am very serious about my commitment to pure and even hate, as I am getting somewhat tired of the inefficient crude personal attacks.
I promise I'll never get excited about the things that I love ever again if it means people won't confuse it with trying to prove something.

I have never and will never try to prove anything to anyone. I can honestly see your thought process on why someone might include a skateboard in a photograph but it was one of many in the collage and not the center photograph. People need to stop overanalyzing photography, not everyone constructs photographs in fact I feel quite the opposite about taking photos. I believe in realism and maybe I am just too new to the boards for that to come across.

My favorite books are by Jack kerouac, and if that gives you sense of how I feel about photography then maybe you can understand that I have never altered a photograph beyond experimenting with exposure and basic things like contrast etc... I don't go through long elaborate steps to set up photos or to artificially construct a picture. It's just not my style. There are many who perpetrate on the internet, but I'm not one of them, I just have never cared THAT much.

respectable.

im in a process of restricting my consumerist tendencies. Althought I've realized that you can't totally be against consumerism living in America, but you can choose to be aware of the decisions that you make personally involving what and how you consume. I love America, I love consumerism and capitalism but I find more value in knowing and really analyzing the things that are purchased rather than the act of purchase which is a lesser issue in my eyes and becomes irrelevant if you really care about the product being purchased/consumed. You can get closer to the true happiness of owning material possessions if you are very conscious of what it is you're buying and it's overall value and need. People too often participate in consumerist tendencies without much thought and the pleasure is misplaced on the act of buying, which usually ends up in purchasing items with little need or overall value inherent in them.

consumerism is not a bad thing if you take the time to understand it, and can make decisions based on your understanding. It becomes less depressing and more empowering to truly know why, how and what you consume.

if that makes any sense at all.:confused:

78 an OG purist. he wants his denim japan or american designed, definitely not diors, and sagged with a preferably repro cut.

Also shoes should be laced with some style, not like they are straight off the feet of a mom in the early 90's walking her dog.

overall bagginess could be improved.

the wider lacing system isn't necessarily needed to be laced, just let the feet breath..

thats all I could find on my own.

by the way I am not a purist in anyway so I find nothing personally wrong with the outfit, but I see what might be off from an OG purist POV..

i was talking under the assumption that he was purist.. if he wears diors he prolly 98% pure 2% hypebeast.

haha no one can escape the call of the hypebeast. I know plenty of purist that have perpetrated on some level... I guess it doesnt really matter.

milspex is the only person (not counting in the past) I mean currently that sticks to being 100% purist.

personally i don give a shit I like the flexibility of a post modernist approach to streetwear to some degree...

78 those lazers are great

At a certain point you have to be honest with yourself. If you are influenced by the exclusivity of a garment, the quality, or the history behind a brand or label you're a beast. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. There is something wrong with accepting other peoples ideas as your own and thats the major difference that I think exists in the conflicting pos/neg definitions of a hypebeast.

If you're into diamond as a brand or the colorway of tiffany dunks you should probably reevalutuate whats driving your clothing purchases coz that shit sucks straight up. The only good tee they put out was the misfits shirt and they stole the design without doing a legit collab with the misfits and made money off of someone else's hard work. (wack)

TRUST ME, this didn't take long.

Learn to take criticism and move on.

And please, no need for a response, young man.........

this thread makes me weep on the inside.

i still cannot grow a real mustache.

someday...

I'm sure we could all do with a rest.

Every single one of your posts is either an insult against another SF'er, or an attempt at self-fulfilling, pseudo-intellectual banter.

You need to work on your definition of a "rant". All of that is hardly insulting or anger filled posts, none of it is attacking anyone or anyone's ideas, infact most of them are posted in defense of myself. And by the way I wasn't calling myself an OG purist, I was saying that I can see from one's perspective. Sure my wording was ambiguous but you should give me the benefit of the doubt and not be such a fucking douche.

you neg repped me first, did you not expect a neg rep back?

you need to get over it man, this was definately not worth your time...

do people usually do this? I rarely ever 'retaliate' by negging them. most of the time it's astérix and I just +rep him to tell him I love him. or it's red but that's different.

Guest jmatsu
do people usually do this? I rarely ever 'retaliate' by negging them. most of the time it's astérix and I just +rep him to tell him I love him. or it's red but that's different.

i love to give revenge rep if someone is ballsy enough to neg rep me. i rape, than get my gang to gang rape as well.

You need to work on your definition of a "rant".

Ranting also means "to talk foolishly." Such is the case here.

All of that is hardly insulting or anger filled posts, none of it is attacking anyone or anyone's ideas, infact most of them are posted in defense of myself. And by the way I wasn't calling myself an OG purist, I was saying that I can see from one's perspective.

Please, stop using the phrase "OG Purist." It makes you sound stupid. If someone actually called you an "Original Gangster Purist," would you be able to refrain from laughing at them? I think not.

Sure my wording was ambiguous but you should give me the benefit of the doubt and not be such a fucking douche.

Benefit of the doubt? Why would I give you the benefit of the doubt if I already think you’re an idiot?

My expectations are of no importance. The fact that you feel continually obliged to leave retaliatory feedback speaks volumes about your personality. Do you do this on e-bay as well? Just accept that being considered a dumbshit is generally a one-way situation in your case.

you need to get over it man, this was definately not worth your time...

You're completely right. But it's still fun.

Also, are you available to take photographs of me this weekend?