neg rep you would like to appeal or share!!

hellogoodbye

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reputation_neg.gifWhat are you listening... 11-25-2007 09:45 PM JackPhotography Worst post ever. You need to step your game up little guy.

He's a defensive repper. I had just given him red.

:(

haha agreed

that little b%tch was posting crappy party pics in that FAP thread so I neg repped him with a "SWACK" and he comes back with f@ggot this f@ggot that..............must have gotten alot of neg rep to be such a sensitive little man........

Edit: thought I would share it cause its pretty funny, sad but funny.

299212414.jpg

and he called MF Doom a f@goot :(

Some of my favorites from the past few months

reputation_neg.gifMan Meat 12-21-2007 09:18 PM Blackplatano Rascist. How can all hispanic people like burnt steak when hispanic people said they like medium rare right in the thread? And what you mean "can black people afford steak?"..Ignorance now days...

reputation_neg.gifSuperfap. NSFW. 11-25-2007 10:43 PM JackPhotography BECAUSE SHE'S BLACK MORON, WORST POST EVER

Judging from these, i'm a big racist

reputation_neg.gifWhat are you wearing...01-10-2008 07:26 PMconstant struggledo you even know what posicore is you idiot

homeboy got angry when i called posicore bands like modern life is war dumb

reputation_neg.gifbest waywt pics01-02-2008 05:18 PMtyson31your a worthless piece of shit. kill yourself already.

this guys apparently just irate in general...

reputation_pos.gifsuperconfessional01-15-2008 04:23 PMBlackplatanoyou are so fucking annoying

im guessing he accidently +repped me after i -negrepped him for his tantrum about how he fucks bitches all the time

D'Angelo fans took my criticism to heart.

reputation_neg.gif shittiest sufu music.... 12-19-2007 08:37 PM NESK that d'angelo record is flawless. i sort of agree with most the others sucking, though.

reputation_neg.gif shittiest sufu music.... 12-19-2007 06:36 PM Hocus Pocus D'angelo is better than you.

reputation_neg.gifWhat are you wearing...01-10-2008 07:26 PMconstant struggledo you even know what posicore is you idiot

reputation_neg.gifbest waywt pics01-02-2008 05:18 PMtyson31your a worthless piece of shit. kill yourself already.

reputation_pos.gifsuperconfessional01-15-2008 04:23 PMBlackplatanoyou are so fucking annoying

im guessing he accidently +repped me after i -negrepped him for his tantrum about how he fucks bitches all the time

modern life is war is definitely not posi

surely you must have more interesting negs than those?

reputation_neg.gifWhat are you wearing...12-29-2007 08:48 AMsean_i just feel like neg repping someone

At least he was honest about it.