neg rep you would like to appeal or share!!

hellogoodbye

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish the heath ledger thread didn't get deleted... i made a crack about heath having gay cowboy sex out of a coffin (a la Harold Hunter) and tyro1 negged me, saying something along the lines of

"I fucking hate you so much...you're the shittiest poster on superfuture, and you always have been, fuck you you douchebag."

i was pretty impressed.

Meat Grinder neg repped me for my latest fit saying this:

"yo son, stop trying so hard, you'd look better in your old roca wear shorts and phat farm tees, cut it out with this grown man jay z thing you're trying to pull, its not working"

i don't know why my 'fit got him so upset, but:

i put on a black sweater and some black cords and put on my dad's hand-me-down brown leather bomber. don't see how that's trying so hard... =/

i don't understand how i'm trying to pull a "grown man jay z thing", when i don't listen to hip hop or rap (no offense), and have never worn anything from phat farm, rocawear, sean jean, pelle pelle, g-unit, or any other brand like that. can someone attempt to help me understand where he's coming from? :confused:

• 2 weeks later...
back to red... and it means STOP....

sooo... when did i came back to green? so they can GO again?

yeah! green to red. I AM ALL THAT IS MAN!

now someone turn him back to green, thats the rules.

reputation_neg.gifbest waywt pics 02-14-2008 10:28 PM JackPhotography I clarified I wasn't talking about 78 specifically, if you weren't such a dumbass you'd know that. You should be happy you were too pussy to call me out publicly coz i would have made you look like the douche you are. think b4 u post neg rep dipshit

His initial post was saying that 78 wouldn't approve of diors (ESPECIALLY diors).

So I negged him for being a shitty sufu history student and I get a novel in reply.

He's right, I am happy I didn't post it in the thread because that's what negrep is for, showing people you disagree with their posts without shitting up a decent thread by arguing with a halfwit who thinks internet call outs take balls.

Hey Jackphoto, you're a bitch, dickrider, toy, chump and clown. Keep your thoughts to yourself, and my name out your mouth.

reputation_neg.gifbest waywt pics 02-14-2008 10:28 PM JackPhotography I clarified I wasn't talking about 78 specifically, if you weren't such a dumbass you'd know that. You should be happy you were too pussy to call me out publicly coz i would have made you look like the douche you are. think b4 u post neg rep dipshit

u stupid slut think b4 u post neg rep dipshit!!