neg rep you would like to appeal or share!!

hellogoodbye

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just got one from him too......

i negged him for calling you (DUM) poor or whatever yesterday, as if your supposed wealth or lack thereof even meant two fucking shits in the context of your argument with him.

jackphotographynegrep.jpg

he just negged me back "to make a point"....apparently he had no real reason to neg me, just as i had no real reason to neg him.

id never really understood why there was so much hate for him around here - maybe i hadnt read certain threads or whatever.

ive got nothing against the guy, just a little bemused/confused about the whole situation.

Guest jmatsu
im fairly new and on my first post i got "neg rep to neutralize all the +rep" i'd get.

technically i got a little red box, but i didn't really take it as a neg rep.

;)

you have to show proof in this thread.

i just got one from him too......

i negged him for calling you (DUM) poor or whatever yesterday, as if your supposed wealth or lack thereof even meant two fucking shits in the context of your argument with him.

jackphotographynegrep.jpg

he just negged me back "to make a point"....apparently he had no real reason to neg me, just as i had no real reason to neg him.

id never really understood why there was so much hate for him around here - maybe i hadnt read certain threads or whatever.

ive got nothing against the guy, just a little bemused/confused about the whole situation.

did he call you "mate" because you live in perth? or is he a secret australian?

reputation_neg.gifbest waywt pics 03-16-2008 10:09 AM Clopek the fuck did you get six tips?

Now I'll be the first to admit that not only is rep a broken system thats representative of very little, but that I definitely don't deserve "6 tips". But what makes you think you're any more deserving of it than me? I've never seen you even ATTEMPT to contribute anything to a discussion.

dum you left me neg rep like 3 days ago and I stopped doing retaliatory neg repping

i just don't like you

get over it.

I've never liked you.

Even from the days that you used to post on hypebeast.

You always reminded me of this passive agressive person I used to know in real life.

I hated that fucker too.

does anyone actually like JackPhotography? honest question.

Ari your shit is still weak

yeah if he just decided to lay low and not say stupid things in every thread i would probably hate him a lot less

its just that...how can i articulate this....

JACK PHOTOGRAPHY YOU ARE FUKKING ANNOYING

99.9% of your posts literally make me want to kill myself.

Guest jmatsu
well in that case

b5jp80.jpg

will that suffice?

yeah. it's stupid that he gave you neg rep "to neutralize...," cause you don't even have much positive. while you're snitching, care to post your positive rep as well?

haha agreed

that little b%tch was posting crappy party pics in that FAP thread so I neg repped him with a "SWACK" and he comes back with f@ggot this f@ggot that..............must have gotten alot of neg rep to be such a sensitive little man........

Edit: thought I would share it cause its pretty funny, sad but funny.

299212414.jpg

and he called MF Doom a f@goot :(

quoting my faggot ass self...

Nevermind. What a tool.

reputation_neg.gifWhat are you wearing... 03-17-2008 04:54 PM JackPhotography GIANT FOURTH OF JULY POLISH SAUSAGES IN YOUR RECTUM. FILLING YOU WITH THE MEAT OF A THOUSAND IMMIGRANTS I WILL MAKE YOUR BELLY BURST. YOU ARE A BALLOONING MASS OF DIGESTED PIG GUTS. I WILL EXCRETE MYSELF ONTO YOU. MEAT LOVERS PIZZA I BUY MY HAPPINESS

by being clueless and asking dumb questions

case in point: you should post the neg reps you are appealing, so we can see if they are deserved/credible or not. something you might have gathered by merely following the example given by every other fucking post above yours in this thread.

Nevermind. What a tool.
reputation_neg.gifWhat are you wearing... 03-17-2008 04:54 PM JackPhotography GIANT FOURTH OF JULY POLISH SAUSAGES IN YOUR RECTUM. FILLING YOU WITH THE MEAT OF A THOUSAND IMMIGRANTS I WILL MAKE YOUR BELLY BURST. YOU ARE A BALLOONING MASS OF DIGESTED PIG GUTS. I WILL EXCRETE MYSELF ONTO YOU. MEAT LOVERS PIZZA I BUY MY HAPPINESS

This is quite poetic.