neg rep you would like to appeal or share!!

hellogoodbye

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

changing someones quote has a much greater impact when the original post isn't <6" away on the same fuckin screen.

now stop talking so much about buttsecks or were all gonna start thinking that's what youre secretly fiending for...

Buttsex is a time-tested method of birth control. Also, it doesn't count as sex proper, so you can do it in the butt morning noon and night and still be considered a virgin. This is a useful fact to bandy about when you're trying to convince that prudish little biddy down the hall to let you "slip it in."

I'd neg you right now jeep just because that happened to you, but unfortunately i can't.

Bane- A timely and cutting retort. Well played. (10)

reputation_balance.gifWhat are you wearing... 04-28-2008 07:29 AM Disillusioned I cannot believe you would spend time or waste a t-shirt on my demise. Get a life.

thanks, i already got a life. it took me 2 minute to take the shirt and write on it. and those stupid tees, i have 30 of them. but now: Shut Up Disillusioned.

reputation_neg.gifsuperconfessional 05-05-2008 11:55 AM mojinho sorry not cool to use the "k" word dude

I had said in that post that geek was acting like a "K" for bitching to the manager.

Apparently we have another episode of Thought Police titled "I'm a Culturally Sensitive Crybaby Hypocrite."

This bimbo has a link to a site that makes fun of white people, but is offended when I call an asian a kike.

Tell you what, why don't you take that soap from out of my mouth and use it to wash your shit off of my dick, kike.

I DO WHATEVER

I

WANT.

KIKE.

But we can still use "kunt", right?

No, remember? Disillusioned has a vagina. It offends it.

I just pos repped findmyoldguidojoke by accident after he negged me for that last post. That's the second time in a row someone got a pos when they deserved a neg.

Hold up, the ADL is at my door with pitchforks and torches.

No, remember? Disillusioned has a vagina. It offends it.

I just pos repped findmyoldguidojoke by accident after he negged me for that last post. That's the second time in a row someone got a pos when they deserved a neg.

Hold up, the ADL is at my door with pitchforks and torches.

thanks for the +rep. much appreciated.

how bout k-whore? or k-fucker?

We love it when you give us tank mouth.

thanks for the +rep. much appreciated.

You're welcome. Don't spend it all in one place. Maybe you can use some of that to buy a shirt that hides those double-wide nipples of yours. Maybe some plastic wrap to tape those floppy titties down.

You're welcome. Don't spend it all in one place. Maybe you can use some of that to buy a shirt that hides those double-wide nipples of yours. Maybe some plastic wrap to tape those floppy titties down.

really appreciate your concern of my "double wide nipples" and floppy tittes that i supposadly have.

maybe next time you shouldnt get so bent out of shape about some guy neg repping after you call him a kike. just a suggestion.

really appreciate your concern of my "double wide nipples" and floppy tittes that i supposadly have.

maybe next time you shouldnt get so bent out of shape about some guy neg repping after you call him a kike. just a suggestion.

Such is supertalk. Only that guy didn't get bent out of shape. He handled it like a real man. Some other boob did the crying. Maybe you shouldn't get so upset about your pepperoni nipples flap'a flap flappin' in the summer breeze and push up some chest instead of pushing down some Sonic.

PS- you've hit 3k, loser.

you sound like a cranky little school girl.

oh and i get it. the fat jokes from the what do you weigh thread right?

you got me there. yes i have bitch tits to fill in a C cup.

lets see what your perfect pectorals look like big boy. or are you just another one of those prepubescent sufu kids with a 26" waist size.

ps. my fast food of choice is taco bell.

you sound like a cranky little school girl.

oh and i get it. the fat jokes from the what do you weigh thread right?

you got me there. yes i have bitch tits to fill in a C cup.

lets see what your perfect pectorals look like big boy. or are you just another one of those prepubescent sufu kids with a 26" waist size.

ps. my fast food of choice is taco bell.

I am what a real man is supposed to look like.

Which is everything that you've just described.

I prefer the Whopper though -- The only burger that isn't as good with cheese on it.