neg rep you would like to appeal or share!!

hellogoodbye

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reputation_neg.gifWhat are you wearing... 06-07-2008 06:53 PM doctorworm you have to know shit to talk shit and you definitely don't know shit. typical wanna-be street wear cool guy soundbomber dick sucker. your opinion is of no value.

guy didnt take it so well that i negged him and called him an emaciated girl for his recent fit.

i dont need to "know shit" to know that you look fuckin retarded in most of your recent fits.

soundbomber dick sucker. hahaha.

Skipped the last few pages of this thread just to let you know that worm is a little crybaby girly-girl.

your venom this weekend is of a remarkable spicy variety. i likey.

Thanks! In response to your earlier question I've been alright. Busy, busy, busy! You?

what are you? what do you look like?

i remember you from back when you only posted anti-semetic shit...what now?

Wait, are you talking to me?

yes. you wanna talk about michael chertoff? we can do that. stop trying to fuck with my slaves.

Michael Chertoff. Fuck that bagel-biter. That's one bad human being. If time ever serves up justice, he'll get his.

I don't understand that last post or what you're trying to ask and I don't really get this one. Are you bandwaggoning the limp-wristed trend of disgruntled nitwits calling me "anti-semetic" because their game is 8-bit? I thought yours was more refined...

nah i'm just reminding you of your agrarian roots. stop fucking with my slaves.

Share your bitches. I need them to whipe up my seed from their wive's belly-buttons. It's the only way I feel control.

What I am:

A 23 year old undergrad driving a 96 Tercel who changes his clothing once a week.

What I look like:

Unusually good looking, slim. 5'9, brown hair. Pretty much the coolest guy you can imagine.

Supreme is controversial. Because of one post, my rep rocketed from -14 to plus 15 and plummeted to -11. Haha. It's like some kind of guage. Most people here not only like Supreme but are very passionate about it. It just seems like another cleverly marketed logo to me. They did a good job suckering you guys. Just realize it's no different from wearing a big Addidas or Nike logo on your clothes.

Supreme is controversial. Because of one post, my rep rocketed from -14 to plus 15 and plummeted to -11. Haha. It's like some kind of guage. Most people here not only like Supreme but are very passionate about it. It just seems like another cleverly marketed logo to me. They did a good job suckering you guys. Just realize it's no different from wearing a big Addidas or Nike logo on your clothes.

goddammit are you stupid or what. you dont evne understand what supreme is do you? the label, the fucking slogans and shit. all of it just went over your head...

I would like to appeal the only 2 of my negs. They both say I should be gay for having bought a pair of rock and republic jeans. That was two years ago that I bought them and have been since replaced by APC and DH. The only timesI wear them is when I am doig yard work since they are light and feel good when its hot outside.

negged for buying what the internet tells you rather than what you like.

I would like to appeal the only 2 of my negs. They both say I should be gay for having bought a pair of rock and republic jeans. That was two years ago that I bought them and have been since replaced by APC and DH. The only timesI wear them is when I am doig yard work since they are light and feel good when its hot outside.

yea kunk stole my words..

neg rep pending for saying 'replaced by APC and DH' as if that makes you cool

I never said they make me cool. I buy them because they fit me. I was wearing bootcut jeans when I should have been wearing skinny jeans considering I weigh 110LBS. I dont give 2 fucks what people think is cool. I buy them because they fit me and they look nice. I do regreet wearing R&R because looking back I cant imagine how stupid I looked with two R's on my ass.