neg rep you would like to appeal or share!!

hellogoodbye

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wrote on the thread 'how does your mate dress':

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=949716&postcount=34

and got this back :\

reputation_neg.gifhow does your mate/do...03-11-2008 01:54 PMfreecathotchickswithdouchebag.com... although i don't find you hot but this picture belongs in here

which is funny, because that's where i stole the photo from

I wrote on the thread 'how does your mate dress':

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=949716&postcount=34

and got this back :\

reputation_neg.gifhow does your mate/do...03-11-2008 01:54 PMfreecathotchickswithdouchebag.com... although i don't find you hot but this picture belongs in here

which is funny, because that's where i stole the photo from

Yeah I knew I was doing something wrong by neg repping you. It seemed so honest in your post that I didn't see what was wrong with it. Lack of sleep brings lack of discernment for irony. I'll be more careful next time, and won't neg repp, i don't like doing it.

first of all what is so lame about it?

the +rep was a damn mistake..so you win this round.

and yes HUG IT OUT BITCH was the exact wording..quoted from ari gold himself.

i really hope your not thinking my name is referring to the homosexual pop singer

I dislike everyone who takes their name from a person/character and then also uses that person/character as an avatar. it sucks worse if they quote them.

I can't think of any exceptions.

i negged you not cuz kix negged you...(ive never met kix in real life or talked to him in real life so dont even bother with that argument)

i negrepped you cuz you just sound downright annoying. and from your reaction to my negrep, my assumptions were true.

ill keep that in mind next time i address a neg. i think was unnecessary and will keep the complaint as brief as i can..i apologize if i came off as a whiney 14 year old..not how i wanna be portrayed..it wasnt really a big deal in the first place and still isnt.

dum you left me neg rep like 3 days ago and I stopped doing retaliatory neg repping

i just don't like you

get over it.

I've never liked you.

Even from the days that you used to post on hypebeast.

You always reminded me of this passive agressive person I used to know in real life.

I hated that fucker too.

I don't care enough to do that. passive agressive?

I hate you. I want to eat your children. I hope your mother dies tomorrow. I wish with all my heart that any and all of your siblings die in fiery car accidents and I'm going to rape your dog. happy?

you want the last word? I won't post after this.